Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally, The Answer to Canadian & Alberta Economic Future

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Exciting News for our Commercial and Multi-Family event this weekend.

We JUST received full confirmation that THE BEST economist in Alberta and Top 3 in Canada dor accuracy of forecasts has agreed to speak on Saturday Afternoon.

The economic future of Canada and Alberta is in question. And because of the political rhetoric that seems to grab all of the headlines, it is more difficult now than ever before to hear the signals in all of the noise. Low oil prices, new Alberta government with new policies, politicians promising the world during federal campaigns, dollar dropping, Ontario deficit skyrocketing... all are lining up for what could be a challenging time. Strategic investors know that knowledge is key for weathering any storm and Todd Hirsch is the man to provide it.

That is why, even if you only come for a part of the event, Saturday is the day. Time to get THE FACTS, cut through the political and blogosphere rhetoric to hear what's really going on. You will get a world, national and local perspective so you can strategically plan accordingly.

It is always simple to look like a great captain while sailing in calm waters, but when the winds pick up and the wave begin to break over the bow, you need a veteran/seasoned captain to sail you through the storm. At this event you will have both Todd and I on your side. (along with a plethora of investing experts who have committed to be there, in the middle of their summer, JUST to provide you with clarity and leadership)

I suggest you book your flights or your drives now to be there Saturday & Sunday. And great news is for Real Estate Investment Network Members, all you have to do to get in FREE is to pre-register via the REIN Office. And you can bring guests at a steep discount.

Here's the link: http://s.reincanada.com/www/store/detail/Multi-Family-Commercial-Investing-Summit

PS Not sure if this recording will be made available, so I suggest you attend in person.

Top Bottom