Financial Advisor

garry lee

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Jun 30, 2016
I don't know have a contact in edmonton ( I'm from Edmonton and I use John degoey) he is based out of Toronto. Johns info summary is what you should expect from a top advisor (good Info) he is now with IAS, not burgeonvestbick.

Pending your account size (top advisors require 250k+ min account size) i recommend going with a fee based advisor versus an embedded commission type (those guys will be extinct soon)

Also Checkout Thomas beyers book 80k-80 million vol 2 lesson 58 and 59 - great info. might be worth looking into (low fee option)

Michel Lafleur

Frequent Forum Member
REIN Member
Apr 30, 2015
If you are looking for mortgage advice, definitley connect with the Vine Group.
If you are looking for a local financial advisor (meaning Life Insurance, Segregated Funds, budgeting & investments, etc.), I would highly recommend Matt Pearcey with World Financial Group (WFG.) Give him a call or text @ 780-932-5351. Mention that you're a REIN member (and my referral); he's my advisor, and has helped a number of my real estate clients.
Likes: Marnie