Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Financial planner/accountant that invests in real estate(edmonton)

Moneymogul

Registered
Good day everyone!
I am in the process of building a rock solid supportive team and I am looking for a accountant who is also a financial planner and also invests in real estate. Someone who understands tax stratgies for owning single family homes as well as multi family dwellings. I am looking forward to reading ur recomendations, i am corrently not a rein member but hope to be one in the next coming weeks and meeting you all in person. This organization and website seems to have a positive nurturing environment and I want to be a part of it!

DanielA

Mortgage Professional
Registered
Hi MoneyMogul.

I suggest you look into attending the upcoming ACRE event this upcoming weekend at the Shaw Conference. It would be a great opportunity for knowledge and networking. Having a good team will be key, as you probably know and finding the pieces that fit with your vision. Wish you the best and hopefully I'll see you next week. Also watch for my posts.

Best Regards,

Daniel,

Moneymogul

Registered
Thanks Daniel!
You don't know how bad I want to go next weekend? I'm going to try my best to switch some shifts at work. If not I will be attending the Vancouver acre as it works well with my schedule. Maybe my search was a little too specific but I am confident I will find that key team member within rein. I will be joining rein tomorrow the proof is in the pudding! Yes it would be a pleasure to meet you in person!

Top Bottom