Flips in Airdrie

MRHBLUE

Registered
Jan 19, 2010
Hello REIN members.

I am looking for some leads on good realtors, who have good knowledge of Airdrie. Someone who can help me focus on hotter areas in town based on sales history and other facts. I am looking to learn average home cost for new and old. My plan is to find homes that are under valued for miner reasons like land scape, out dated, needs paint or new fixtures ect... I want to flip a few properties to gain experience in buying and selling houses, plus generate investment capital to reinvest in other markets.

Thanks..

Vernon.

sdolson

Registered
Aug 15, 2009
Vancouver
Hi Vernon,

If you are still looking for someone I would highly recommend you speak with Andre Aubut from Re/Max Rocky View Real Estate. He is well known in the area and is well connected within the Airdrie Community (lots of contacts for tradesmen and contractors- this could come in handy if you are an out of town investor). Andre has lots of experience working with investor clientele, he also acts as the associate managing broker for the Re/Max Rocky View Real Estate office in Airdrie.

His contact info is listed below

Andre Aubut

540-2nd Ave SE

Airdrie, AB T4B2B7

Cell:
403-617-0973

[email protected]

I hope this is helpful, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me or Andre.

Best of luck with your investing in Airdrie, I think you have selected a great community that is poised for future growth and development.

Regards,

Scott