Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Foreclosure Research - BC

Kap Hiroti

Registered
For those interested in BC foreclosure real estate research...

Here are the latest statistics regarding the number of new foreclosures registered in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia for the month of February, 2008.

Please note that these are not the total number of current foreclosures, only those which were registered and published in February, 2008. For example, there were 5 properties physically located in Abbotsford, where the lender (petitioner) petitioned the court to formally begin the process of foreclosure.

Published below are the statistics regarding the number of foreclosures delivered weekly to subscribers at ForeclosureList.ca for the month of February, 2008.

Lower Mainland - Foreclosures By City

Abbotsford: 5
Burnaby: 1
Chilliwack: 6
Coquitlam: 2
Delta: 2
Langley: 1
Mission: 1
New Westminster: 1
North Vancouver: 1
Richmond: 2
Surrey: 8
Vancouver: 9
White Rock: 1
Whistler: 1
Other: 13

Posted statistics can be found here
Source: DealSpeak, Inc.

--

Kap Hiroti
BC REIN Member
President - DealSpeak Inc.

Phone: (604) 323-0623
Fax: (604) 357-1547

Singh

Registered
Theres more foreclosures out there, then would be on that list, I would recommend no one to purchase lists. You can easily look it up through another mean -if your interested, let me no know - its free.

Kap Hiroti

Registered
QUOTE (Singh @ Mar 18 2008, 06:21 AM) Theres more foreclosures out there, then would be on that list, I would recommend no one to purchase lists. You can easily look it up through another mean -if your interested, let me no know - its free.

Thank you for your comment Singh.

My company is the primary provider of foreclosure education and research in British Columbia. We have researchers collating foreclosures from every Supreme Court in BC and publish all registered foreclosures throughout the following regions:
- Cariboo / Northern BC
- Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
- Kamloops / Okanagan
- Kootenay
- Vancouver Island

On that basis I certainly challenge the accusation that there are more foreclosures out there than our research publishes every week. We publish every registered foreclosure our researchers can extract from the courts. Each week we publish the new foreclosures and send the information directly to our subscribers.

I would also be interested in finding out more about your "free" source. Information is often worth the price you pay.

If I can assist with your success, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help.

--

Kap Hiroti
BC REIN Member
President - DealSpeak Inc.

Phone: (604) 323-0623
Fax: (604) 357-1547

Top Bottom