Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Foreclosures, Affordability, and overall market Prices

jeremyfleming

Registered
Hey guys & gals,
I am in the process of putting together a presentation for sellers, and require some data that I know some of you definitely have access too. I need some help compiling Alberta specific stats on the number of foreclosures per month over the past 30 years, as well as the affordablility index for those same 30 years - or as many years as possible. The normal index we get updates on only goes back a couple years.

Also, many years ago, Don Campbell had a GREAT graph showing the Alberta home sales prices from about 1979 till present (whatever THAT present day was). If you can provide me with that data, I would REALLY appreciate it!

My intent is, to compile this data into some graphs that will help you to "lubricate" your negotiations with vendors. Can you help? I`d be happy to share the finished product with you when it is done!

Thanks,
Jeremy

DanBarton

Registered
Hey Jeremy,

Sounds like a good tool - reports, especially ones that show what has happened over time are a great resource to pitch your story and negotiate. I recommend to check out the housing affordability index`s at:

www.RBC.com/economics
www.Demograhia.com

There sites should contain some stats over time in regards to your affordability info.

Hope that helps,
Dan

TodorYordanov

Registered
Hi Jeremy, there was a spreadsheet "26 Growth rate". I can remember how I got it, but I have it.
If you are interested email me at [email protected] and I will forward to you.

Todor

Top Bottom