Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fraser Valley Members

jarrettvaughan

Registered
Are there any REIN Members that live in the Fraser Valley that would be interested in meeting, networking, or just talking about investment opperunities? I would love to meet more like minded people that live in the region as I am new to investing.

My name is Jarrett Vaughan and I live in Chilliwack and am about to purhcase my first investment property. I also own a small business called 2010HouseRentals.com . It will allow people to post their homes, condos, basement suites or bedrooms for rent during the Olympic games. The site will be up and running by the end of the month.

Enjoy the BC raind and I look forward to meeting you.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

There are many members throughout the Fraser Valley. Most of them will be at the Thursday night Nov 22nd BC Workshop.

See you there.

pamb

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Nov 15 2007, 06:54 PM) Are there any REIN Members that live in the Fraser Valley that would be interested in meeting, networking, or just talking about investment opperunities? I would love to meet more like minded people that live in the region as I am new to investing.

My name is Jarrett Vaughan and I live in Chilliwack and am about to purhcase my first investment property. I also own a small business called 2010HouseRentals.com . It will allow people to post their homes, condos, basement suites or bedrooms for rent during the Olympic games. The site will be up and running by the end of the month.

Enjoy the BC raind and I look forward to meeting you.

Hi Jarrett,

My husband and I would love to meet you!
style_emoticons
We live in Mission and just joined REIN! Lets get together for a coffee! We are a bit busy over the next week with the holiday season etc however after Dec 27th we`re free. How about you?

Pam

mponte

Registered
Hi Jarrett,

I live in Langley and I`ve been an active REIN member for over 2 years now. Let me know if you`ve set a date to meet with other REIN members as I would love to participate.

Thanks,

Michael Ponte
Real Estate Investor
Prosperity Real Estate Investments

www.ProsperityInvestments.ca

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (mponte @ Jan 2 2008, 10:32 AM) Hi Jarrett,

I live in Langley and I`ve been an active REIN member for over 2 years now. Let me know if you`ve set a date to meet with other REIN members as I would love to participate.

Thanks,

Michael Ponte
Real Estate Investor
Prosperity Real Estate Investments

www.ProsperityInvestments.ca

That would be great Michael.

We have not set a date yet but i will let you know when we do!!!

stepchuk

REIN Member
Just found this older thread here...I too am looking to network with other investors in the Fraser Valley. We live in Vancouver, but recently purchased in Chilliwack in what I believe will be the first of many. I`m also looking at Mission, but not sure and would love to hear your experiences. Please call or email me anytime if you would like to get together!

Thanks,

Chris

Roddyw9

Registered
Just came across this post as well....I live in Chilliwack and am new to REIN. I have a real estate investment company based here in Chilliwack. Looking forward to hearing back from any of you to compare stories...

Rod

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
See all of you Fraser Valley Members at the REIN Workshop on Tuesday September 23rd. It is at the Red Robinson Theatre on United Boulevard just over the Port Mann bridge... you won`t want to miss this one!

Check the on-line calendar for more details.

Click here for all the details of that event

Top Bottom