Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

** Freezer available in Grande Prairie **

KimFranz

REIN Member
Hi all,

One of my rental properties in Grande Prairie came with a deep freeze from the seller`s that I purchased from. Now, my tenants don`t want it and would like it moved. There is a little bit of mold as the freezer was unplugged and not cleaned out enough. I am wondering if anyone would like it or knows of perhaps a charity that would be willing to take it - no charge!!! I live in Vancouver, BC and can`t really do much with it from where I am.

Thanks,
Kim

Please email me if you have any suggestions: [email protected]

chadmielke

Registered
Hi Kim, I`m interested. I live in G.P. and have a condo that doesn`t have a deep freeze but wouldn`t mind putting one in there. Can you give me more details? How old is it? Make? How would I arrange to pick it up?

KimFranz

REIN Member
QUOTE (cmielke @ Nov 15 2007, 10:00 AM) Hi Kim, I`m interested. I live in G.P. and have a condo that doesn`t have a deep freeze but wouldn`t mind putting one in there. Can you give me more details? How old is it? Make? How would I arrange to pick it up?

Hey, I don`t know how old it is, but it looks fairly new and in really good condition (minus the little bit of mold). Get back to me at my email address: [email protected] and give me your phone number - I`ll get a hold of my property manager and make arrangements with tenants for you to take a look at it, possibly take it that day.

Thanks,
Kim

Top Bottom