Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting Apartment Owners List

bubs420

Registered
Does anyone know how to get an up to date list of apartment owners in my area, I live in Ontario. I have seen other threads on differnt forums about getting lists in the states but have yet been able to get an answer about Canada.

navaz

Registered
There must be one out there -Every time I buy a building, I get letters from realtors -so they must subscribe to someone who collects data from land titles office

bubs420

Registered
Well from what i have read in other forums, people say just goto the courthouse and request a list, but these are all in the states. I am not sure if I would have to contact services Canada or something like that.

TonyGomes

Registered
If you have a street address of a building(s) anywhere in Ontario I can get you the registered owner`s name. Just call me Tony 416-565-0536.

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (bubs420 @ Dec 17 2007, 09:20 AM) Does anyone know how to get an up to date list of apartment owners in my area, I live in Ontario. I have seen other threads on differnt forums about getting lists in the states but have yet been able to get an answer about Canada.

You can get tax rolls from City Hall with address...you then need to run a title search on an address of interest.

lestersingh

REIN Member
QUOTE (bubs420 @ Dec 20 2007, 04:42 PM) thank you very much, what is the cost to get this info?

Realtors are a good source

Easier for residential properties,ICI -industrial and commercial more often change hands privately with alternate mailing address.

-Mpac has a list of every property in Onatrio with registered ower`s name and generate the tax roll
-Commercial Realtors have access to private data base with detailed info of all sold commercial and industrial properties(subcriptions $2500-$3500/yr)
-Real estate boards(Library)

Good luck

Lester Singh

Remax Realtron Realty Inc.
Toronto

Top Bottom