Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOOD REAL ESTATE AGENT WHO WORKS WITH INVESTORS IN GAGE PARK AREA - HAMILTON

Amyparks

Registered
Hi,

I am looking to purchase an investment property in the (Gage Park/St Clair/Blakeley area) Hamilton.

Can anybody suggest a good real estate agent/Rein member who works with investors and know the gage park area well (at street level)?

I hear that there are bad pockets even within a good area.

Anyones suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Amy

markl

Registered
Hi Amy,

I am an investor in that area and I am also a REIN member (7.5yrs)

I also happen to help a lot of investors buy and sell in that area. I would love to speak with you to see if me and my team could help you in your search.

[email protected] or 905-335-8808

MrHamilton

Registered
Hi Amy,

May I ask why you are focused on those areas? My preference would be areas with more amenities. Use walkscore.com on a property in St Clair then do the same for a property closer to downtown. Plus downtown is undergoing significant gentrification and its where the echo boomers want to live. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further.

Best!

Erwin

vibe

Registered
Hi Amy,

Mark Loeffler has been around that area for quite some time, and I would seek him out first. He also has wriiten books about investing.

Good Luck !!

mplut

REIN Member
Hi Amy,

Not to take away from the previous poster - I haven't worked with Mark Loeffler and I know he comes highly recommended on these boards.

From personal experience, I would suggest you also visit http://www.mrhamilton.ca/ and if you get a chance chat with Erwin. Couldn't hurt. He's awesome :) and "salt of the earth".

Top Bottom