Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Realtor, Lawyer Property Manager in Hamilton

TonyMandrique

Registered
Hi everyone,

Does anybody worked with good realtor, lawyer and property manager in Hamilton? Referrals are much appreciated. Thank you.

TonyM

pyroteknics

Registered
QUOTE (FHC @ May 28 2009, 05:14 PM) Hi everyone,
Does anybody worked with good realtor, lawyer and property manager in Hamilton? Referrals are much appreciated. Thank you.

TonyM

Wide Range construction & property management
is what i would suggest. They do a good job and have a keen eye for detail.
289-887-5828

*Update* they also have an email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Jeffrey2144

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Tony,

My recommendations would depend on the type of property you are planning to purchase.

Again, depending on the property type, I`d be happy to send you a proposal for Property Management Services from our company.

Carol Garrett operates Fine Landlord Services which is also a good consideration.

Anonymous

Registered
I`m happy to help with Hamilton anytime.

These guys have been working with me for over 6 years now and they have been through Quick Start.

Gary Vandervelde Real Estate Agent 905-648-4451 Royal Lepage

Dean Hefford Mortgage Broker 905-741-4890 x223 Mortgage Architects

Property Managment-we currently do our own but if you are buying single family homes or exec. multi units in Hamilton/Brantford area we can manage them for you under Fine Landlord Services. Also, I know of a couple of private guys who will do multi`s I just need to know the area you are investing in.

Thanks Carol
How can I help?

Top Bottom