Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Realtors in Winnipeg

fumbrunner

Registered
I have been investing in real estate for the past three years here in Winnipeg and I have assembled a decent team for most of my transactions. The one link that I am truly missing is a good realtor that works well with and understands the needs of RE investors. Does anyone have any recommendations?

zimnicki

Registered
QUOTE (fumbrunner @ Sep 24 2009, 08:32 AM) I have been investing in real estate for the past three years here in Winnipeg and I have assembled a decent team for most of my transactions. The one link that I am truly missing is a good realtor that works well with and understands the needs of RE investors. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hey how are you doing, my name is michael, im from winnipeg as well, the realtor i use, for all my investments is adam carrier from century 21.. if you want his number, email me and we can chat some more

michaelzimnicki @ hotmail.com

fumbrunner

Registered
QUOTE (zimnicki @ Sep 24 2009, 10:29 AM) Hey how are you doing, my name is michael, im from winnipeg as well, the realtor i use, for all my investments is adam carrier from century 21.. if you want his number, email me and we can chat some more

michaelzimnicki @ hotmail.com

Thanks Michael. How is he for identifying opportunies for you? Or do you simply use him his listing services?

zimnicki

Registered
QUOTE (fumbrunner @ Sep 24 2009, 09:49 AM) Thanks Michael. How is he for identifying opportunies for you? Or do you simply use him his listing services?

He is great went through a lot of realtors and he fits us the best with what we want to do, he filters out house listings for us, and shows us ones that are good for investment properties, for renting them out.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
You could try my friend Ben Bansal 204-295-7089. He has been in the business for a while and understands the investment business.

Top Bottom