Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie management

shea78

Registered
Hi everyone, I am currently using Quality property management in Grande Prairie, but would like to make a change. I do not like the way I have been treated over the past two years and feel change is in order. Could someone please recomend a suitable option.
Thank you.

MonteDobson

Registered
We also just fired QPM about 2 months and are now self managing. We have looked into a few options, but nothing suitable yet.

KimFranz

REIN Member
I have been using Prime Property Management, they have had their ups and downs but lately have been really good. You have to babysit a little bit and stay on top of them, but otherwise I would recommend them. You could speak to Mark at the office, he is really nice. 780-538-2980.

Good luck,

Kim

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (KimFranz @ Nov 12 2008, 10:15 PM) I have been using Prime Property Management, they have had their ups and downs but lately have been really good. You have to babysit a little bit and stay on top of them, but otherwise I would recommend them. You could speak to Mark at the office, he is really nice. 780-538-2980.

Good luck,

Kim

we also use ppm deal with Mark and so far things are going well like rein tells us you have to manage the managers cheers ken

Top Bottom