Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie Team

wtoews

Registered
I am new to REIN and was wondering if anyone in the Grande Prairie area would be interested in setting up a team.
Just some like minded people talking real estate over coffee a coup[le times a month or so, and maybe investing together in some JV`s.
Also can maybe do some car pooling back and forth to meetings.
Pretty much open to any suggestions.

Let`s have some fun .

ReX357

Registered
Hey I`m from Grande-Prairie too. That could be interesting. I don`t attend the meetings I`m a by mail member. But I`m sure interested in finding JV`s.

Lemme know [email protected]

wtoews

Registered
QUOTE (ReX357 @ Jan 3 2009, 11:54 AM) Hey I`m from Grande-Prairie too. That could be interesting. I don`t attend the meetings I`m a by mail member. But I`m sure interested in finding JV`s.

Lemme know [email protected]

I`ve actually met a few from here at the meetings now, so once we get a few more I`ll let you know

kenlwilson

Registered
I am not in the GP area but would like to hear from all of you on the stability of the marketplace especially around rental vacancies and job loss/growth. Have things become a little unstable since the oil price drop and the announcements of the oil companies postponing or cutting some of the projects?

Thanks

Ken

I am new to REIN and was wondering if anyone in the Grande Prairie area would be interested in setting up a team.
Just some like minded people talking real estate over coffee a coup[le times a month or so, and maybe investing together in some JV`s.
Also can maybe do some car pooling back and forth to meetings.
Pretty much open to any suggestions.

Let`s have some fun .

TIMWEMBLEY

Registered
We actually have a group that tries to meet once a month were kinda hit and miss though anyone wishing to join PM your email and I will get you added to the list and will inform of upcoming meetings.

In my experience and other investors ive talked to the home rental market is great and decent homes fill quickly. Suites and especially apartments have higher vacancy (not really bad ) but up here were used to zero. Their is alot of fear here just like in the rest of north america so alot of would be buyers of homes are holding off and renting so you can find excellent deals and tenants get better as you have people who are financially qualified for a mortgage renting from you and me.

Top Bottom