Great positive cash-flows, Property Values +10% annually, ROI 30% ++ per annum

pkurjata

Registered
Hello to all REIN members,I have been a REIN member only for a few months, and this is my first post. I have really appreciated the work that the REIN team does to ensure that we are fully informed, and then able to make clear-headed real estate investment decisions. I especially enjoy Don Campbell`s "Behind the Curtain" sessions.-----------------------------------------

Call me, if you are ready to:

[*]get in on the ground floor of the ripple effect happening now in Dawson Creek and Fort Nelson,[*]participate in the development of new residential and commercial properties,[*]own, over the medium to long-term, residential or commercial properties with long-term corporate leases in-place,[*]realize on strong appreciation and strong monthly + cashflows.The important details are posted here, so that you can determine your interest at the get-go, and I can work efficiently for my part.

Economic activity is very solid and rising in Dawson Creek, and is firming up very nicely in Fort Nelson, as both communities set up for a protracted build-out of natural gas supply and infrastructure, requiring significant new real estate development in both of these under-developed communities.

Like Don Campbell has been saying, the economic fundamentals are strong and pointed in the right direction in NE BC. The entire region, which is generally under-developed in the natural gas sector, and has lately been discovered to be situated over VERY LARGE natural gas reserves.

NE BC is most readily understood as an extention of Alberta`s economy: the highway starts at Calgary and runs through Red Deer, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, .... and "ripples" all the way to Fort Nelson.

--------------------------------

Three JV partnership opportunities are currently available:

[list type=decimal][*]in Fort Nelson
: invest $10,000 minimum / maximum $50,000, in the ownership of a $950,000 commercial property with a rock-solid, 10-year government lease in-place, with the following investment attributes:[*]monthly + cashflows are generating in the range of 15% p.a., enabling use of a LOC,[*]annual NNNN revenue is 11% of total cost of the property .... enabling good potential for value-added when it`s time to exit this investment: the strategy is to exit. (Horn River is slated to be producing significant amounts of natural gas in 3 years)[*]total funds being raised: $350,000[*]there will be lease rate acceleration after 60 months, pegged to Alberta`s CPI over the previous 5 years,[*]the property will be professionally managed,the physical asset is a tilt-up insulated concrete structure, with high-end tenant improvements featuring a reduced carbon footprint and high-productivity workspaces,projected ROI, .... assumptions: 30% equity, 7% / 20 year mortgage, 2% annual appreciation (pretty conservative: could easily go to 5%) ..... is ~30% per annum
,[/list type=decimal]in Dawson Creek
: invest $10,000 minimum / $50,000 maximum, to participate in the commercial development of 4.5 acres right on the highway coming in from Grande Prairie, with the following investment attributes:receive 10% interest p.a., paid monthly (enables use of LOC, with + monthly cash-flows)your original cash-back in approximately 18 months2nd mortgage security, via a "Mortgage Trustee"total funds being raised: $230,000profit share in approximately 30 months, roughly doubling your original investment, via a tax-efficient dividend payout.ROI is in the range of 70% per annum
at your option, convert your profit share to the purchase of a reduced-price, leased-up light industrial condo, generating ~25% ROI per annum.[*]in Fort Nelson: invest $20,000 minimum, to participate in the development and bringing to market of first phase of an Executive Condo Building in downtown Fort Nelson, with the following investment attributes:[list type=decimal][*]receive 15% p.a., paid monthly.[*]your cash-back in 12 to 18 months[*]second mortgage security[*]total funds being raised: $700,000profit share: realize a further 15% bonus, when you receive your cash-back:ROI is 30% per annumat your option, convert your profit share to the purchase of a reduced-price, leased-up executive condo, with ~20% ROI per annum.[/list type=decimal]---------------------------------

I work hard to stay on-top of the latest economic developments in NE BC, and have developed a realiable intelligence-gathering network whose ears are "close to the ground". You will benefit from this network via our JV with you.

This is your opportunity to get solidly established in a region that will play out like Fort MacMurray, on a reduced scale, over the next several years. Shale gas development is a drilling-intensive, job-intensive and technnology-intensive business.

We are building wealth via the development and ownership of prime real estate in NE BC, via win-win JV`s. We value long-term, efficient business relationships, and look forward to doing business with you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Paul Kurjata (cell 250.784.4420)
email: [email protected]