Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great Re-rental and rent increase in Edmonton

johninottawa

REIN Member
Wow that really felt like a success feeling the heat in the Edmonton market.

Monday I got my first experience in the growth of the rental market in
Edmonton since last year, ad up and place re-rented in one day at an 11%
increase. This was already my best performing property. I use Jared Hope's company Landlord Resource as my property manager and I thought Heather who does the rentals was aiming high on the suggested rent at first as I had compared other ads. Glad I just listened to them and let them do what they knew they were doing. Obviously they knew how to price it and how to target it
the ads. That's why I am so glad to have them as part of my team. WTG guys. And by the way I mean team, they have their strategies and systems of course, but at the same time Jared listens and is willing to work with me so our systems fit together.

I was listening to Russell Westcott at the last BC meeting talking about ideas for JV's on existing properties and was thinking about it for this house. Now it will make an even better presentation. Thanks REIN for getting me to this place.

John Rogers

[email protected]

Proud recipient of REIN Rookie of the Year 2012 (BC)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi John,

Since your Post (this one from May ) I imagine you are seeing substantial rental increases in your units across the city.

Congratulations on keep on top of it, as the rents are moving quickly!

Don

Top Bottom