Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ground water issues in Grande Prairie?

LAndersen

Registered
Has anyone up here had any ground water issues / flooding in the Mission Heights area. I am looking at a property on 71 Ave, near 102 Street. Thanks.

jwilbrin

Registered
QUOTE (LAndersen @ Nov 6 2010, 01:17 PM) Has anyone up here had any ground water issues / flooding in the Mission Heights area. I am looking at a property on 71 Ave, near 102 Street. Thanks.

Flooding issues can often be property specific. Asking a general question about flooding in a specific area may not necessarily help or protect you. What you should do is request a property disclosure statement form from the seller. Property Disclosure forms are not regularly used by Alberta realtors but are used in BC. The form asks the seller specific questions about the property that can uncover and make known to the buyer major deficiency with the property.

Why do realtors not use this valuable tool in Alberta is a question I have been asking for years.

Top Bottom