Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Garbage woes!

andrew

Registered
I have an illegal 4 palex in Hamilton. The new 1 bag garbage limit is going to be a problem for me. Even with encourging recycling I don`t think One bag for 6 adults will be enough per week. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of Private refuse service but at $75 a month I`d rather not.

RobCadete

Registered
I too will be in that situation. (Tri-plex I bought before REIN). I guess that`s what we get for making uninformed decisions.

I am in discussions with the City to legalize....it`s that or bite the bullet and hire someone to take out the trash.

hucapper

Registered
Let us know how you make out RobCadete, I too own an illegale tripex in Hamilton and have been looking into what to do with the one bag limit

I

IanSzabo

If it is legal they will inform the Garbage guy, If you are having proplems trying to legalize check out the posting (Trash Talking) Last Week, Or give me a ring. I can help Thanks Ian

marcola

Registered
it seems that I`m not the only one with this problem.... Anyway I was able to convince my tenants that recycling and green bin is the what needs to be done. So far it`s working ok. If there is more garbage I normally pick it up on the way home. I live in Toronto where we still have a 6 bag limit every two weeks , so for know it`s working. The alternative is to pay some one to take garbge to the transfer station as required....there are a few guys on Kijiji that will do this.

Top Bottom