Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Mastermind Group

DCardona

Registered
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone meeting this weekend for the Hamilton mastermind group?

manojsingh

Registered
Hi There,
Yes we are meeting on sunday 7 p.m at williams coffee pub (Appleby/403). Please see previous posting for detail map. Thanks

johnkord

Registered
Hi. I am new to the Hamilton Mastermind group. I will be there this Sunday unless your plans change.

johnkord

rforgiel

REIN Member
I am within walking distance so plan to be there on this long weekend.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (DCardona @ May 15 2009, 10:57 AM) Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone meeting this weekend for the Hamilton mastermind group?

Thank you to everyone for attending the Hamilton Investor Meeting this evening!

If you are currently not on the e-mail invite list, and would like to be, please send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I will make sure that you are added to the list!

Best Regards,
Neil.

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone in the Hamilton Mastermind Group for allowing me to be a part of the conversations last night. Truly an inspiring and motivating experience to see so many like-minded people helping each other to learn and grow as investors.

And I would especially like to thank John, Dan, Irene and Ramon for the great ideas and information you shared with me! I drove home with head full of new possibilities and then proceeded to talk my wife`s ear off until 1:00 am this morning!
I think a REIN membership is just around the corner...

Definitely looking forward to the next meeting!

Ben

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ May 18 2009, 08:36 AM) Hi all,

I would like to thank everyone in the Hamilton Mastermind Group for allowing me to be a part of the conversations last night. Truly an inspiring and motivating experience to see so many like-minded people helping each other to learn and grow as investors.

And I would especially like to thank John, Dan, Irene and Ramon for the great ideas and information you shared with me! I drove home with head full of new possibilities and then proceeded to talk my wife`s ear off until 1:00 am this morning!
I think a REIN membership is just around the corner...

Definitely looking forward to the next meeting!

Ben

Good for you Ben!

Continue to come out to the meetings!

Best Regards,
Neil.

rforgiel

REIN Member
Ben,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. Look forward to seeing you at the next mastermind group or perhaps a REIN meeting.

hshen

Registered
Thank you everyone.
It`s a pleasure to meet up with the mastermind group meeting, Although I didn`t have chance to know everyone yet, but I was able to talk to some of the member which is totally amazing that such a group exist just for property investment.

thanks for putting me in, will see you guys again for the next meeting.

Hshen

eddyb1978

Registered
Hey guys,

I want to get into Hamilton but the only thing that is holding me is really Property Management....

Does anyone know a property management contact who is local and experienced in Hamilton?

Thanks to all,

Ed

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Ed,
Come to Hamilton Mastermind meeting. You will get some of your answer. We meet once a month.Ninety percent are REIN members. Next meeting is on Sunday 12th 7 pm at William `s Coffee Pub ( Appleby & 407 in Burlington). Please send your email address. We will include in our mailing list.Thanks

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (eddyb1978 @ Jul 10 2009, 08:37 PM)
Hey guys,

I want to get into Hamilton but the only thing that is holding me is really Property Management....

Does anyone know a property management contact who is local and experienced in Hamilton?

Thanks to all,

Ed

Top Bottom