Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Mastermind Meeting

MrHamilton

Registered
QUOTE (JohnnyH @ Nov 14 2010, 12:55 PM)
... Please add me to the invitation list....

Hello JohnnyH, The Nov 7th meeting was a pretty big one! Lots of new faces and old friends made it out. Total number had to be over 20 investors or so.

The next meeting should be Nov 28th at the same time, same place. I post the meeting dates in my events calendar on my website, url below > click on "Events" where I post any event I think would interest the Hamilton investor (I would post the link but I believe the forum rules are against doing so). Feel free to email me the day of to confirm.

Sidenote - the CMHC outlook for Hamilton in 2011 is for a small increase in prices and an otherwise balanced market! I'll do a full write up on and post the presentation on my blog once available.

Cheers,

Erwin

Hamiltonriver

Registered
Hi Manoj,

What is the criterion to join the Hamilton Mastermind Group? I am a forum member and a new real estate investor. Thanks. Judy

R

RussellWestcott

Howdy Judy, I'm sure Manoj will let you know about the next Hamilton meeting. I just wanted to give you some information of the next Ontario REIN` meeting in January. I know all the REIN` members who are part of the Hamilton mastermind group will highly recommend the REIN` meetings.

This month will be our special kick-off to the new decade with our January REIN` workshop. Just a quick snapshot of what you will discover at the meeting

• A real estate market forecast from author, analyst and investor Don R. Campbell

• A step-by-step plan to ensuring you measure and achieve the right metrics in your life in 2011 ` for balance & success

• The unintended consequences no one is talking about from the CREA / competition bureau settlement. they will hit the Canadian real estate market hard ` learn how to be prepared.

Senior tales from the legal trenches with senior lawyer Peter Cass

Developing your 5 year real estate plan with bestselling author Peter Kinch

Annual awards, you will get to meet the action takers in the Ontario market

All this, networking, building your team and surrounding yourself with the best of the best

If you are interested in attending, we do set aside a few seats for non members, the meeting will be January 27th, 7pm you can read more of the details of the upcoming meeting >> click here

EdRenkema

Registered
The criterion is to be interested in RE and to have an open mind.

See you this Sunday Jan. 9th - 7pm at Williams Coffee Pub on Appleby Line Burlington

MrHamilton

Registered
[quote user=EdRenkema]The criterion is to be interested in RE and to have an open mind....

A pen, paper and business cards would not hurt either!

MrHamilton

Registered
Hi Everyone,

The next Hamilton Investors Meeting should be Sunday Feb 6th, 7-9pm.

Address: Williams Coffee Pub, 2050 Appleby Line Burlington, ON

Just come with an open mind, business cards, a pen and something to write on.

Hope to see everyone there! Feel free to contact me closer to the date to confirm.

cheers,

Erwin

ThomasLorini

Registered
Are these Hamilton Mastermind meeting's still taking place??

Thought I would revive an old thread as there are many new Hamilton investors...

Thomas

manojsingh

Registered
Welcome to Hamilton investing. I will include all name in the email list. You will receive information for the next meeting shortly.

mhuda

Registered
Hello Manoj

I have joined REIN recently. I am from Toronto and would like to join Hamilton Mastermind Group. Please include my name to the list for your next meeting.

Name : Mohammad Huda

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Top Bottom