Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Handyman in Edmonton

regis22mx

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good handyman in Edmonton. If anyone has one htat can share with us I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Regis

PropertySolution

Registered
Hi, sorry but we are booked solid for quite awhile but I might suggest Norm`s Handyman Service he has a good reputation. You can also try the website www.handycanadian.com but be sure to check the member out good before you committing. There a few fly-by-night companies on there.

Good Luck

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (PropertySolution @ Jun 3 2010, 09:53 PM) Hi, sorry but we are booked solid for quite awhile but I might suggest Norm`s Handyman Service he has a good reputation. You can also try the website www.handycanadian.com but be sure to check the member out good before you committing. There a few fly-by-night companies on there.

Good Luck

definately not raven renovations

regis22mx

Registered
QUOTE (PropertySolution @ Jun 3 2010, 07:53 PM) Hi, sorry but we are booked solid for quite awhile but I might suggest Norm`s Handyman Service he has a good reputation. You can also try the website www.handycanadian.com but be sure to check the member out good before you committing. There a few fly-by-night companies on there.

Good Luck

Thnak you for the referral. I shall give them a try!

Top Bottom