Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy New Year!

Ready4Rent

Registered
Happy new year to all, I wish all of you a prosperous one!

We passed year 3!. Our company started on Oct 10, 2006 with 1 employee and a whopping $400.00 in start-up and horrible credit. We have had many ups and not so many downs since then.
Now we manage 75+ units, from SFH to our largest building 18 units. 2 full-time employees (The wife and I) and 1 full-time and 1-2 part-time when rental season heats up.

Other competetiors have sprung-up in town, some have vanished allready, some bigger companies have greatly downsized. This year will be our year to grow again! Passing year 3 is a milestone with the banks being self-employed.

I`m going to use the slow period this month to really update our website, and make it more user freindly and focus on some SEO.

Big thanks to our customers and tenants!

John Schutten

housingrental

Registered
Hi John

Congratulations on your success and happy new year to you too!

I can relate. I started doing property management in 2004 and the growth each year has been amazing. It`s a difficult business but this creates opportunities for someone willing and able to effectively serve their clients.

One thing you might consider is taking some time to review of how you operate....for around 75+ units you shouldn`t need that many people.

Ready4Rent

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Jan 2 2010, 05:42 PM) Hi John

Congratulations on your success and happy new year to you too!

I can relate. I started doing property management in 2004 and the growth each year has been amazing. It`s a difficult business but this creates opportunities for someone willing and able to effectively serve their clients.

One thing you might consider is taking some time to review of how you operate....for around 75+ units you shouldn`t need that many people.

Adam,

That would be because we do Renovations as well :).

John

housingrental

Registered
Ohh

QUOTE (Ready4Rent @ Jan 4 2010, 09:40 AM) Adam,

That would be because we do Renovations as well :).

John

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Congratulations John!

Thank you for sharing your very inspiring story.

The best to you in the new year!

Top Bottom