Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help! Looking for an outstanding REIN trained realtor in Edmonton

amadeus

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your suggestions on my Calgary Realtor request. =) I really appreciate how REIN is so supportive. This has inspired me to ask for your suggestions for an Outstanding REIN trained realtor in Edmonton. With things changing as quickly as they are, I think it`s important to work with great professionals. If you are one, or have one to recommend, please let me know.

Very much appreciated!

Amadeus

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (amadeus @ Feb 2 2009, 06:37 PM) Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your suggestions on my Calgary Realtor request. =) I really appreciate how REIN is so supportive. This has inspired me to ask for your suggestions for an Outstanding REIN trained realtor in Edmonton. With things changing as quickly as they are, I think it`s important to work with great professionals. If you are one, or have one to recommend, please let me know.

Very much appreciated!

Amadeus

contact robert mcleod [email protected] rein member and an excellent realtor

Anonymous

Registered
Hi Amadeus,

I am Catherine Brooker. I am both a REIN member and a Realtor. I believe that Realtors should be low key at REIN and not be solicitous, so my presence at REIN is soley as an investor. I have had considerable success as an investor and I now use my realty licence as a means to help my friends find good revenue properties. It is my preference to work with investors. You are welcome to call me if you would like to consult. 780-886-3866. I can also help with initial tenanting and renovations when time permits. Whomever you deal with, I do recommend you choose a realtor who knows what its like to invest their own money, has put in time as a landlord, etc. That makes them better qualified to bring you the best properties for you to invest in.

Best regards,
Catherine Brooker, Edmonton

KarenWalker

Registered
We have used and had great results with Jason Sidhu for years now. He saved us 30K at close using a cash back strategy which we knew nothing about and REIN does not teach.

He works with RealtyCorp and is also a REIN member. His direct line is 780-938-1719.

Good Luck,

Karen

Top Bottom