Help: Need Advice

YLCorporation

Registered
Hi.

Just to give you a bit of background of myself. I live in Hamilton Ontario. I am currently unemployed. Money is tight right now. I have over 3 year of investing and banking experience. I am debating at the moment if i should seek a career and work part time in real estate investing OR become an entrepreneur in real estate investing full time. If you can also provide your reasoning behind each would be greatly appreciated.

I have been procrasting on real estate investing for 10 years because my career demand a bit and the hours were crazy.

Thanks

Lynn
[email protected]

invst4profit

Registered
Most people will tell you that you need a steady, solid income from employment to support
realestate investing.
If you can`t bring money to the table you don`t have much to offer to a deal or a partnership.
So best advice is find steady employment and use it to finance your investments until your
investments support you.
There is no easy way and definatly no get rich quick method that works.
Hard work and persistance.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (invst4profit @ Apr 13 2008, 02:17 PM)
Most people will tell you that you need a steady, solid income from employment to support

realestate investing.

If you can't bring money to the table you don't have much to offer to a deal or a partnership.

So best advice is find steady employment and use it to finance your investments until your

investments support you.

There is no easy way and definatly no get rich quick method that works.

Hard work and persistance.

I would agree with this 100% .. get a job .. be excellent at it .. make money .. save some .. invest it .. then do both in parallel .. and if you're good then you can quit your job in 4-10 years !

also read this: http://myreinspace.com/public_forums1/General_Discussion/61-3347-5_ways_to_make_money.html