Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HELP! Need good RE lawyer in Hamilton, Fast.

AndyLuchies

Registered
Anyone got a good RE lawyer they could refer who does business in the Hamilton area? I`m in the middle of a refinance on my principle residence and need a lawyer to transfer the funds in trust (or whatever the banks call it).... its pretty standard, so for this transaction I`ll also take a cheap, one-time lawyer (as opposed to a knowledgeable lawyer who I`d be using for future deals).

Otherwise, I`ll have to contact another lawyer (sight unseen) by tuesday night to do the deal...

AndyLuchies

Registered
QUOTE (jessandy @ Mar 29 2009, 09:29 PM) Anyone got a good RE lawyer they could refer who does business in the Hamilton area? I`m in the middle of a refinance on my principle residence and need a lawyer to transfer the funds in trust (or whatever the banks call it).... its pretty standard, so for this transaction I`ll also take a cheap, one-time lawyer (as opposed to a knowledgeable lawyer who I`d be using for future deals).

Otherwise, I`ll have to contact another lawyer (sight unseen) by tuesday night to do the deal...

just bumping myself for more exposure

rforgiel

REIN Member
Andy,

For simple and basic transactions I would recommend:
Andy Loucks
905 560-8590
2826 King St. E 2nd Floor
This is the same building we are in so if something happens we can pinch in. Either me, Joe Filice, Karen Filice on the third floor can get him what he needs.

For more complicated Real Estate transactions go to:
Mark Dudzic
905 528-4251
Tell him the folks at Cirrius sent you and they will take special care of you.

For litigation issues try:
Murray Mazza
905 561-1444

Top Bottom