Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help! Real Estate Performa?

JROC

Registered
I presently have a real estate performa which is great for analyzing properties. But what I don't have is if I put down 20% on an investment property I am looking for a % Return on Cash flow, Return on principle pay down and return on appreciation on a 1-5 year basis. I would love to find a performa that combines price, downpayment, cash to close, rent, expenses, monthly cash flow and return percentages. Great to print and show JV investors the numbers. Anyone know where I can find that or if anyone has an excel sheet they wouldn't mind forwarding me?
Thanks!

2shoes

Registered
Look up "Property Evaluator". It's on iTunes but I believe for iPad and iPhone only. It takes a while to sort through the output but it contains everything you need. Just be careful not to adjust parameters to make an investment look better than it is.
We love it.
Mark

JROC

Registered
Thanks Mark, I have the "property evaluator" free version on iPad. It only gives me 3 expense columns and doesn't give me return on principle pay down.

2shoes

Registered
Most likely the free version is stripped down. PM me with your email and I'll send you a sample of the output from the full version to see if it meets your needs.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
There is also a Property Analyzer on the REIN website at www.reincanada.com. Once you have logged into your Member Back Office you will find it on your Dashboard under your Tool Kit. Once you have filled out the property performa you can email it to [email protected] and we will have an Expert go over it for YOU!

Top Bottom