Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help!

YLCorporation

Registered
Hi. I never attended a QuickStart Seminar before. Can someone tell me the outline of the seminars.

ie 9-10am-Intro to real estate
10-11am-Financing in real estate etc

Thanks a bunch

Lynn

msn/email: [email protected]

MonteDobson

Registered
It is a full weekend that cannot be outlined in a couple of sentences. Very in-depth and informative...right from writing your own personal Belize statement to selecting and analyzing rental properties in strong and growing areas.

Honestly, just plan to attend with an open mind and you will blown away...it can truly change your life!!

Regards,

YLCorporation

Registered
QUOTE (C2Ventures @ Apr 10 2008, 09:34 PM) It is a full weekend that cannot be outlined in a couple of sentences. Very in-depth and informative...right from writing your own personal Belize statement to selecting and analyzing rental properties in strong and growing areas.

Honestly, just plan to attend with an open mind and you will blown away...it can truly change your life!!

Regards,

Actually i cannot attend due the price. It is expensive plus i am unemployed.

MonteDobson

Registered
Thats too bad...as a start I would suggest reading Don Campbell`s book "Real Estate Investing in Canada".

This will give you the basic concepts to see if real estate investing is something you want to move forward with or not.

Good luck!!

SamEfford

Registered
Quickstart is cheap. What is a couple thousand dollar investment comparted to the knowledge, systems and support you will receive?

L

lanedry77

QUOTE (C2Ventures @ Apr 10 2008, 07:34 PM) Honestly, just plan to attend with an open mind and you will blown away...it can truly change your life!!
That`s absolutely true.

David.

YLCorporation

Registered
QUOTE (DavidSandbrand @ Apr 10 2008, 08:51 PM) That`s absolutely true.

David.

i read all his books 3 years ago! Thanks for everyone`s help though.

Top Bottom