Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Helped a Client Purchase a Better Property Than They Expected.

Scott Bowland

New Forum Member
Registered
Had a big win for everyone involved when a client I was working with was able to purchase a townhouse instead of a trailer.

Basically they had already been to the bank and were pre-approved to with enough financing to buy a trailer in a mobile home park.

They had approached me as a realtor to help them find a trailer within their budget. I am also a mortgage broker and was confident that I could get them approved for a larger mortgage so they could purchase a townhouse, without having to put down a larger down-payment, or increase their mortgage payment by very much.

We pulled it off and they were thrilled that they were able to get the kind of property that they thought would of required a few more years of saving up a larger down payment.

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Had a big win for everyone involved when a client I was working with was able to purchase a townhouse instead of a trailer.

Basically they had already been to the bank and were pre-approved to with enough financing to buy a trailer in a mobile home park.

They had approached me as a realtor to help them find a trailer within their budget. I am also a mortgage broker and was confident that I could get them approved for a larger mortgage so they could purchase a townhouse, without having to put down a larger down-payment, or increase their mortgage payment by very much.

We pulled it off and they were thrilled that they were able to get the kind of property that they thought would of required a few more years of saving up a larger down payment.

This is the kind of experience where you really feel you've made a big difference through caring and thinking in someone's life! Where you feel a big ""YES! This is why I do what I do!" Congrats!

Top Bottom