Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HEY FELLOW ACRE ATTENDEES....

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hi.I am going to attend next week in Toronto and would like to know who else will be there from the forum and which hotel you will be staying? I think it would be nice to gather at the bar for an "Aprez Acre"drink and not to drive anymore or go with a cab.

See you soon!

JohnS

Registered
I went with the Marriott Toronto Airport, as that was the one that REIN has the deal with. My whole logic was based on the fact that people would be at the bar after, actually. Chances are I`ll be there both Friday (after the meeting) and Saturday night, wearing a denim shirt that says "Invest in Ottawa Real Estate", so please come on by!

Hmm...come to think of it, if anyone`s interested, I might have a spare bed in the room, if anyone wants to split costs. Just IM me, and we can sort it out.

Have a good one, all!

JohnS

REINteam

Registered
We do have a room block at the Marriott Toronto Airport. Our guaranteed rate deadline was March 23rd; however, if you give them a call there may be something they can do. Call 416-674-9400 and mention that you`re with the Real Estate Investment Network.

JohnS

Registered
I actually found out that CAA gave me a better rate, so if you have it, you might want to check that rate. Otherwise, the REIN rate is pretty good.

Have a good one, all!

JohnS

Itsik

Registered
QUOTE (JohnS @ Apr 9 2009, 11:30 PM) I actually found out that CAA gave me a better rate, so if you have it, you might want to check that rate. Otherwise, the REIN rate is pretty good.

Have a good one, all!

JohnS

Where is it happening?
Mississauga?
Toronto?

surfermoe

Registered
QUOTE (JohnS @ Apr 8 2009, 04:10 PM) Chances are I`ll be there both Friday (after the meeting) and Saturday night, wearing a denim shirt that says "Invest in Ottawa Real Estate", so please come on by!

JohnS

John, I`ll be on the look-out for your "Invest in Ottawa Real Estate" shirt. Good one!

Moe

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (Itsik @ Apr 11 2009, 09:17 PM) Where is it happening?
Mississauga?
Toronto?

Going by the REIN site, it says that it`s technically in Brampton, but from those of us not from the GTA, it all counts as Toronto, I`m afraid.

Have a good one!

JohnS

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (surfermoe @ Apr 11 2009, 10:41 PM) John, I`ll be on the look-out for your "Invest in Ottawa Real Estate" shirt. Good one!

Moe

I`m a tall, slender blond guy, if that helps. Please come up and introduce yourself, though!

Have a good one!

JohnS

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (NorthernAlex @ Apr 16 2009, 07:09 PM) Hey John.

Please write me an email: NorthernAlex at gmx.org

Just did.

Seeya!

JohnS

Haimr

Registered
Hi John,

I am very interesting with Ottawa area, I will be more then happy to meet with you to discuss about Ottawa.

Regards,
Haim Rabinoviz

TodorYordanov

Registered
It is A.L.I.F.E not ACRE.
The bar at the hotel, The Greek restaurant around the corner and Arizona down the road are few of the places where you will find REIN members.

See you there,

Top Bottom