Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOME INSPECTORS - INTERIOR/OKANAGAN

blazer

Registered
New REIN member. Have purchased 1st property.

I`m presently looking for a Home Inspector and would appreciate any feedback REIN members may have within the INTERIOR/OKANAGAN area of BC.

Any assistance would be appreciated...!

Thanks

Brent

hazed

Registered
Hi Brent,I am in Kelowna and we have a local investors group. Our speaker last month was Barry Newton, a Registered Home Inspector with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors for 11 years, and became one of the first 100 Inspectors in Canada to be Nationally Certified by the National Certification Authority. He has also recently been licensed by the Government of BC. He comes highly recommended! You can reach him at [email protected] or 250-864-1559 - I`m sure he won`t mind if I post his contact information here!

blazer

Registered
QUOTE (hazed @ May 17 2009, 10:49 AM) Hi Brent,I am in Kelowna and we have a local investors group. Our speaker last month was Barry Newton, a Registered Home Inspector with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors for 11 years, and became one of the first 100 Inspectors in Canada to be Nationally Certified by the National Certification Authority. He has also recently been licensed by the Government of BC. He comes highly recommended! You can reach him at [email protected] or 250-864-1559 - I`m sure he won`t mind if I post his contact information here!

THanks alot.

Brent

Top Bottom