Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you market garages for rent?

nepoez

Registered
I have 2 vacant garages. What is the best way to market these? I don`t live at where I invest so I can`t go and put signed all over the street.

Thanks!

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (nepoez @ Jan 13 2009, 04:02 PM) I have 2 vacant garages. What is the best way to market these? I don`t live at where I invest so I can`t go and put signed all over the street.

Thanks!

Hello Nepoez,

You can put up online ads; Kijiji, Craigslist or regular rental sites. Have your PM (if you`re using one) ask around if one of her tenants needs the space to rent. Use a storage space/warehouse lease agreement (can`t remember the exact name at this point!) not a regular rental agreement one - that way you can lock up the garage/contents if the tenant doesn`t pay as opposed to waiting to `evict` them. Different laws apply. Please check on this site as there is more info.

Hope that helps,

nepoez

Registered
Thanks guys, I`ll try it out! What would be a great write up to attract garage renters?

QUOTE (tmacdonald @ Jan 13 2009, 05:26 PM) Thanks Guys, I was just looking for this...
Love this network!
Troy

Top Bottom