Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how to participate in the Awards program

LornaRush

Registered
I attended my 1st REIN meeting in Vancouver and heard about the awards program that members can participate in. Could you please tell me about this and how a member would get involved. Thanks
style_emoticons

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (LornaRush @ Apr 29 2008, 01:39 AM) I attended my 1st REIN meeting in Vancouver and heard about the awards program that members can participate in. Could you please tell me about this and how a member would get involved. Thanks
style_emoticons

Hi Lorna,

You can find the information on the 17-3 Awards Program in your REIN binder (red cover) that was in your Signing Bonus package. It can be found in Section 2.

Sonya

LornaRush

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ Apr 30 2008, 01:33 PM) Hi Lorna,

You can find the information on the 17-3 Awards Program in your REIN binder (red cover) that was in your Signing Bonus package. It can be found in Section 2.

Sonya

Hi Sonya, I did not receive a red binder. How can I get one? I go the binder for the JV program but not a red binder with REIN membership info. Thanks for your help

thejules

REIN Member
Hi Lorna,
The 17 -3 programs is simply buying 17 individual properties in 3 years. But please just focus on your next single purchase of real estate. You should focus your energy into finding that next property that lines up with the 12 key fundamentals. Maybe the program should be geared towards tracking that instead of 17 properties? Maybe we should`ve 12-3 program within the first 3 years, award a member that finds properties with all 12 key fundamentals?? Anyhow, now I am just bableing......Jules
style_emoticons

dobiso

Registered
I like this program because it keeps everything FUN, EXCITING, MOTIVATING and INSPIRING. Otherwise, it`s would just be another JOB or work that keeps us busy. I searched in our members resource section and couldn`t find the FORMS to participate in this. Does anyone have a link to this form ?

Am excited to participate !

Top Bottom