Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I did it.

TodorYordanov

Registered
Yesterday I closed on my 3rd property since joining REIN in November of 2007. My plan for the first year was accomplished in 91/2 months and I am already planning and looking for the next 5 properties in year two.But not before I celebrate this major chapter in this journey and thank the people that helped me get here.

I took action!
Thank you REIN team, Don and Russell for drilling the importance of taking action into my head. And also for giving me the tools, knowledge and confidence to do it right.

Thank you Bob Hudson for sharing your contacts of professionals and experience with me. Having the right mortgage agent and realtor on my side made it all possible.

Thank you Guy Lew for educating me, guiding me and pushing me to do more, see more and set the bar higher. Why not?

Thank you to my fellow REIN members who openly offered support, friendships and help when I needed it – Ed Renkema, Wendy Fernandes, Mark Loeffler, Kevin Boughen, Jules Mckenzie, Brad Hamilton, Mohamed Mawji and many
other amazing, positive members that I`ve met. Being in your company is a pleasure and invaluable experience.

Thank you to Myreinspace and people who take the time to post and share their experience and expertise. Your knowledge, stories and good will towards me and others like me are inspiring and greatly appreciated.

My real estate journey is finally starting to take shape and I am very excited and humbled by the positive opportunities and experiences that it will bring to me, my family and others around me.

Cheers to all of you!

Todor

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations! Investing in real estate is so much easier when you have a quality team around you and by the sounds of your post you went out and created such a team.

Keep those relationships strong (it will always take some work), but believe me the effort is well worth it.

GarthChapman

Registered
Congrats on your excellent first year Todor! Great to see you thanking those who have helped you along the way. But remember that you too have been a great help to other members - Ed Renkema has told me about how you have helped him in his journey this past year.

Hope to see you again next time I am in Toronto.

BHoward

Registered
Todor,
Congratulations on taking action.
Congratulations on following the REIN model ... in just 9 1/2 months ... you set up the the network and team ... to support your vision.

... now you can set your vision on getting the next 5 properties in 12 months. You`ll find it challenging.
Keep following the REIN system (Do you have the 4 drawer file cabinet in order?) ... and properties 9-17 will be a snap!

To your success.
Bryon

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Aug 27 2008, 09:05 AM) Yesterday I closed on my 3rd property since joining REIN in November of 2007. My plan for the first year was accomplished in 91/2 months and I am already planning and looking for the next 5 properties in year two.But not before I celebrate this major chapter in this journey and thank the people that helped me get here.
I took action!
Thank you REIN team, Don and Russell for drilling the importance of taking action into my head. And also for giving me the tools, knowledge and confidence to do it right.

Thank you Bob Hudson for sharing your contacts of professionals and experience with me. Having the right mortgage agent and realtor on my side made it all possible.

Thank you Guy Lew for educating me, guiding me and pushing me to do more, see more and set the bar higher. Why not?

Thank you to my fellow REIN members who openly offered support, friendships and help when I needed it – Ed Renkema, Wendy Fernandes, Mark Loeffler, Kevin Boughen, Jules Mckenzie, Brad Hamilton, Mohamed Mawji and many
other amazing, positive members that I`ve met. Being in your company is a pleasure and invaluable experience.

Thank you to Myreinspace and people who take the time to post and share their experience and expertise. Your knowledge, stories and good will towards me and others like me are inspiring and greatly appreciated.

My real estate journey is finally starting to take shape and I am very excited and humbled by the positive opportunities and experiences that it will bring to me, my family and others around me.

Cheers to all of you!

Todor

Congratulations Todor!!

You beat me by 3 days, but then its not a race is it?
cuz if it was......
Just kidding, I will see you tomorrow at 10 Angus.

markl

Registered
Todor congratulations. So after 8 can we golf all day everyday? I am hoping to get out next summer more than I have this summer.

I will be giving you a call next week re:toners

Once again congrats and 5 will be easy next year

Regards,

qdsouza

REIN Member
Congratulations Todor!!
style_emoticons

RedlineBrett

Registered
Congrats Todor!!

There truly is nothing quite like the satisfaction of setting a long term goal and hitting it!

JeffFisher

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Aug 27 2008, 08:05 AM) Yesterday I closed on my 3rd property since joining REIN in November of 2007. My plan for the first year was accomplished in 91/2 months and I am already planning and looking for the next 5 properties in year two.But not before I celebrate this major chapter in this journey and thank the people that helped me get here.

I took action!

Cheers to all of you!

Todor

Thanks Todor! You`ve inspired me. My partner and I are off to Edmonton next month with the goal of buying our first property. Ready to go and take action. Much appreciate your entry here and I wish you a huge amount of continued success.

Regards,

Jeff Fisher

Top Bottom