Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have a friend looking for furnished accommodation in Calgary

carsonconn

Registered
I have a friend who is looking for furnished accommodation in Calgary. Preferably downtown. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Carson
[email protected]

harland

Registered
QUOTE (carsonconn @ Aug 26 2010, 11:45 PM) I have a friend who is looking for furnished accommodation in Calgary. Preferably downtown. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Carson
[email protected]

Hi Carson,
My sister has a nice fully furnished condo in downtown Calgary. The last I heard it was still available. I can check tomorrow and let you know if it is or not. She has moved to Hawaii (living her persomal Belize) so I think it has everything including dishes, linens etc. As soon as I receive more info I will post it.
Delanee

harland

Registered
QUOTE (harland @ Aug 29 2010, 11:35 PM) Hi Carson,
My sister has a nice fully furnished condo in downtown Calgary. The last I heard it was still available. I can check tomorrow and let you know if it is or not. She has moved to Hawaii (living her persomal Belize) so I think it has everything including dishes, linens etc. As soon as I receive more info I will post it.
Delanee
Hi Carson,
My sister`s condo is still available. I contacted her by email so I didn`t get a lot of info but I will be speaking to her wednesday. How long would your friend be wanting to rent it for? She is asking $1450/mos, which seems like a steal to me, but I am pretty sure she would be looking for a 1 yr lease for this price. I will get more details tomorrow so let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Delanee

Top Bottom