Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I retired under 40!

ELinvestment

Registered
Thanks a lot Joe, your story is really inspiring for me. I attended Quickstart in Toronto last month and became a member at that time. New investors like me could really benefit a lot from REIN members who share experiences. I will look up to you and just do what Don and Russel said: Take Actions!

realfortin

Registered
Great Story,

Always great to hear a success story, specially from someone willing to help others and share the "wealth". I just decided to take action. After years of leveraging and buying crappy mutual funds that barely covered the interest paid on the loan, I have sold it off and the remainder is going to be used to buy one, may two or three properties by this summer. I`ve ordered the Quickstart package. It`s time to get it done and it`s with success stories like yours that I know I have done the right thing.

Réal Fortin

JudyGreen

Registered
Hello Joe,

Wow! I have just finished reading your sucess story! Very Inspirational! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Im curious what part of the program did you focus on first?

Signed shinny and new to the program!
Judy Green

joeiannuzzi

Registered
QUOTE (KurlyLoxs @ Jun 21 2008, 01:56 PM) Im curious what part of the program did you focus on first?

Signed shinny and new to the program!
Judy Green
style_emoticons

Getting myself around like minded people and building a support group. Constantly reviewing Quickstart helped me become a better investor but most of all taking action. Without action, there is nothing.

Top Bottom