Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im doing some market research

JudyGreen

Registered
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone found a Yellow letter company that supports our Canadian economy?

Would anyone like one started for a great price?

Any suggestions would be wonderful
Thank you for your time

Judy Green
403 998-1604

antaynguy

REIN Member
QUOTE (JudyGreen @ Nov 7 2009, 03:36 PM) Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your time

Judy Green
403 998-1604

http://yellowletterscomplete.com/ provide services to Canadian at $0.99 per letter without stamps. They will stick the stamps for you if you send to them.

JudyGreen

Registered
QUOTE (antay @ Nov 8 2009, 04:59 PM) http://yellowletterscomplete.com/ provide services to Canadian at $0.99 per letter without stamps. They will stick the stamps for you if you send to them.

Oh Really? Is that a Canadian Company?

or is it a company that operates out of the states and send the letters up here to Canada?

Judy

Miguel

Registered
QUOTE (JudyGreen @ Nov 11 2009, 02:02 PM) Oh Really? Is that a Canadian Company?

or is it a company that operates out of the states and send the letters up here to Canada?

Judy

They are American, in Jacksonville I think. They finished my letters on Monday. I should receive them in six to ten business days! Sounds like a long time to me...

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
So far service with Tracy at yellowletterscomplete.com has been good - I direct shipped my stamps to her from Canada Post - had a tracking number and all - she has a client number for Cda Post

The big question will be: quality of letters received. My understanding is that the body of the letter was bulk printed, and they will hand-write the name and address info into each letter - I am waiting to see how that looks and if they can match the pen to the printer or not....

First 1000 are due to be shipped soon express, with the balance coming via slower shipping - we have committed to send out 200 per week with the masters program.

I think my wife already replied on a separate thread, but we would def consider keeping it Cdn for similar quality/price

N

JudyGreen

Registered
QUOTE (Miguel @ Nov 11 2009, 05:57 PM) They are American, in Jacksonville I think. They finished my letters on Monday. I should receive them in six to ten business days! Sounds like a long time to me...

Is the 6-10 business days from the time you order to the time it hits your doorstep? or the extra days after the order was complete?
Does that include the stamps on the envellopes?

Judy

JudyGreen

Registered
QUOTE (neill @ Nov 11 2009, 11:06 PM) So far service with Tracy at yellowletterscomplete.com has been good - I direct shipped my stamps to her from Canada Post - had a tracking number and all - she has a client number for Cda Post

The big question will be: quality of letters received. My understanding is that the body of the letter was bulk printed, and they will hand-write the name and address info into each letter - I am waiting to see how that looks and if they can match the pen to the printer or not....

First 1000 are due to be shipped soon express, with the balance coming via slower shipping - we have committed to send out 200 per week with the masters program.

I think my wife already replied on a separate thread, but we would def consider keeping it Cdn for similar quality/price

N

JudyGreen

Registered
QUOTE (neill @ Nov 11 2009, 11:06 PM) So far service with Tracy at yellowletterscomplete.com has been good - I direct shipped my stamps to her from Canada Post - had a tracking number and all - she has a client number for Cda Post

N

Hi Neill,

Thats wonderful! Id be interested in learning how they turn out for you

I would really like to help support our canadian economy and the REIN members. I will know by Dec 1st if i can do that

Congrats on the Masters Program

Judy

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (neill @ Nov 12 2009, 01:06 AM) The big question will be: quality of letters received. My understanding is that the body of the letter was bulk printed, and they will hand-write the name and address info into each letter - I am waiting to see how that looks and if they can match the pen to the printer or not....

I sent for a sample from her a while back. It looks fine, the pen/print colour match on the letter and envelope. The only thing is that if the person happens to put the sheet face down after reading it, you can see the minor bleedthrough from the pen in only the address and Dear sections.

Honestly, they must be lo-tech. You can easily setup a mail merge program and have the sheets printed with the addresses and salutation as well. You simply get a custom font made($10) for the hand printing of whoever wrote the original note. The note is still handwritten, only the address/dear use the matching handwritten font. You can`t tell whatsoever, and no pen bleedthrough.

Now if only printers printed on smaller invitation size envelopes. Most only do #10 envelopes

John

MKBridge

REIN Member
QUOTE (JohnSoucie @ Nov 12 2009, 12:47 PM) You simply get a custom font made($10) for the hand printing of whoever wrote the original note. The note is still handwritten, only the address/dear use the matching handwritten font. You can`t tell whatsoever, and no pen bleedthrough.

John

I tried a custom font as suggested earlier when this RLG section started. The letters were so spread out it looked very poor. What company do you suggest to get a custom font? Any tips when setting it up?
Thanks Kathi

Jeffrey2144

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (MKBridge @ Nov 13 2009, 12:50 AM) I tried a custom font as suggested earlier when this RLG section started. The letters were so spread out it looked very poor. What company do you suggest to get a custom font? Any tips when setting it up?
Thanks Kathi
Hi Kathi,

For just the hand-written font try this website: http://www.yourfonts.com/

For a step-by-step breakdown on DIY yellow letter marketing: http://www.justinmcclelland.com/index.php/...tter-marketing/

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (jvarcoe @ Nov 13 2009, 12:51 PM) Hi Kathi,

For just the hand-written font try this website: http://www.yourfonts.com/

For a step-by-step breakdown on DIY yellow letter marketing: http://www.justinmcclelland.com/index.php/...tter-marketing/

Kathi;

Jeff took the words right out of my mouth.....(Jeff that`s twice now!)

Just to make absolutly clear.....handwrite the letter, only use the font for the Address/dear xxxx. I got someone else to do my writting and made them print large on the letter, to use over 1/2 the page. That might help. You can`t tell the font whatsoever...except for that one, too small, crooked "s" he did a bad job of writting on the font order page! Put 2 ss side by side and you can tell.

John

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
With the encouagement of fellow REIN members and past clients I was prompted into starting Yellow Letters Canada. You asked for it and you got it and no I will not be starting an answering service anytime soon but I will give a recomendation when I have one I`m satisfied with (That can answer all the right questions in the proper manner).

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your time

Judy Green
403 998-1604

JudyGreen

Registered
QUOTE (WadeFenner @ Nov 13 2009, 04:19 PM) With the encouagement of fellow REIN members and past clients I was prompted into starting Yellow Letters Canada. You asked for it and you got it and no I will not be starting an answering service anytime soon but I will give a recomendation when I have one I`m satisfied with (That can answer all the right questions in the proper manner).

www.YellowLettersCanada.com

Please have a look and let us know what you think.

$1.42 with a Canadian stamp included and mail dropped if you like. Done locally.

Thats wonderful Wade,

When are you guys up and running?

Judy GReen

L

lanedry77

Hi Judy,

We are currently up and running, and new orders are being scheduled for the middle of next week. We have some new printer hardware on-route that will eliminate our backlog and keep our turn-around time within a few days once we`re caught up from the additional load of providing the service to others.

Thanks,

David.

Waterfront

Registered
Hi everyone on this thread:

It`s been so useful reading all your comments. My question is what lists are you using? I understand that sending to zip codes is not very helpful. Has any one used the list providing services that Ron mentioned in his course or are you buying foreclosure lists or obtaining expired listings? Can some one pls advise.

Also what success is anyone having with PatLive? Any advice or input is really appreciated.

Thanks!

Julie

Top Bottom