Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Insurance Companies: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Vincent van der Ploeg

New Forum Member
Registered
Most people are happy with their insurance company, until they submit a claim. That's when you learn the difference between a good company, with a fast and efficient process for evaluating your claim, and companies which drag their feat or try to weasel out of paying.

So, my fellow investors, any horror stories? Any success stories? Anyone willing to name the the guilty or praise the virtuous?

Kir Luong

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
TD Meloche is good ...no complaints. Once there was a powerful wind storm that took away some shingles.
The shingles couldn't be matched, so they replaced the whole roof for me. So that was good. Premiums are increasing every year, but that is due to global risks, I believe (climate change, environmental destruction like floods, fires, etc...). TD insurance will cap you at 6 locations, however. In summary, I still believe insurance is too high relative to risk...I think I'm paying for global risk ...but I guess this is call insurance.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Park Insurance is amazing. I have no complaints. I insure my home with them.

Top Bottom