Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interested in Trading Cash Flow For Equity?

kablett

REIN Member
Hello my fellow REIN members!

Do you have high income but low qualifying ability?
Do you have high income but little time to find, structure and manage deals?
Do you have a few high cash flowing properties but you`re having a hard time getting into more deals?

If so, you need to give me a call. My name is Kevin Ablett and I`m sitting on over 30 doors at the moment, many of which have very good equity in them. I want to hold them for the long term, and if I re-finance, I`ll probably move the properties from being slightly positive or neutral to being negatively cash flowing. I`d rather do it differently.

Here`s where you come in...

Seeing as how I`d like to hold these properties a long time, I`ve already gone through the mortgage qualifying process, and I`m already managing the properties with success, I`m looking to sell or trade incremental interests (i.e. 10-50%) in a handful of properties to fellow REIN members that can bring either cash or cash flow to the table.

Here`s how I envision our deal working:
Option A: Cash deal
I give you 25% in Property ABC
That means you instantly get the benefit of both the asset and the liability (i.e. it`s a house worth $250k, with a $150k mortgage). That means that you would now own approx. $62,500 of the asset while assuming $37,500 of the debt (with no qualifying hassles!), thereby creating an instant equity gain of 25k. In exchange for this, you provide me with $25,000 cash. You`ve just got yourself into a house that is appreciating, with tenants paying off the mortgage, and you didn`t have to qualify, or deal with managing the property.

Option B: Cash Flow Deal
I give you 25% in Property ABC
That means you instantly get the benefit of the asset and the liability (i.e. it`s a house worth $250k, with a $150k mortgage). That means that you would now own approx. $62,500 of the asset while assuming $37,500 of the debt, thereby creating an instant equity gain of 25k. In exchange for this, you provide me with a cash flow stream equivalent to 20% of the equity gain I`ve just given you (25k) on an annual basis.

That means that you`d pay me (whether out of your pocket because your income is high or out of your cash flow from another property) $416/mo. on an ongoing basis until we sell the property. This option is perfect for anyone who wants to get into deals with as little money upfront as possible.

This is a new idea I`ve been working on, so if you have ideas or suggestions as to how we could structure it better, I`m all ears. My main objective is to enhance my monthly cash flow while still holding on to my properties and helping others get into more deals.

You can email me at kevinablett (at) shaw.ca

Thanks,

Kevin.

Top Bottom