Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Investing in Stoney Creek, Hamilton

ichan

Registered
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody invests in Stoney Creek area near Hamilton. My agent showed me few listings (condo townhome) in SC and they seem to be pretty interesting. I talked to couple people last night at REIN meeting and they seem to think it is a good area and of course it depends on the properties and cash flow--- etc.

Does anybody have any investment/experience/advice in that area ? Would like to get more input from others as this may be a good potential area, how is the rental income like, tenant profile, any pockets should be looking out for --- etc.

Any comment is welcome.

Thanks
Irene

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (Ichan @ Jul 1 2009, 09:43 AM) Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody invests in Stoney Creek area near Hamilton. My agent showed me few listings (condo townhome) in SC and they seem to be pretty interesting. I talked to couple people last night at REIN meeting and they seem to think it is a good area and of course it depends on the properties and cash flow--- etc.

Does anybody have any investment/experience/advice in that area ? Would like to get more input from others as this may be a good potential area, how is the rental income like, tenant profile, any pockets should be looking out for --- etc.

Any comment is welcome.

Thanks
Irene

Just follow the REIN system like any other time.
Take a good look at the nearby transportation infrastructure both planned and existing.
Your realtor should be able to help you with issues like bad areas and rental income. Stoney Creek does tend to have lower rents for townhouse condos. May be more worthwhile for multifamily, follow the system and Hamilton has a very strong EDO, proactive and enthusiastic, great infrastructure developement.

RanjitPlaha

Registered
I have property in Hamilton not Stoney Creek.
But follow the system, do not miss any steps, its worth the effort.
Its in the numbers. Until you do them, you don`t know.

ichan

Registered
QUOTE (RanjitPlaha @ Jul 1 2009, 10:26 AM) I have property in Hamilton not Stoney Creek.
But follow the system, do not miss any steps, its worth the effort.
Its in the numbers. Until you do them, you don`t know.

Thanks Ranjit & Edward

Top Bottom