Investment Property Search in Ontario

Habari

Registered
I am looking for a referral to a knowledgeable real esate expert (succesful investor, investor friendly real estate agent or property manager) in Kingston or any other area in ontario, except Cambridge and Guelph, where I am currently heavily invested in single family homes.

Thank you in advance.

nav1940

Registered
QUOTE (Habari @ Aug 11 2010, 05:19 PM) I am looking for a referral to a knowledgeable real esate expert (succesful investor, investor friendly real estate agent or property manager) in Kingston or any other area in ontario, except Cambridge and Guelph, where I am currently heavily invested in single family homes.

Thank you in advance.

If you would like to invest in brampton or missisauga send me a email i can give u number and name

Nav

Habari

Registered
  • QUOTE (nav1940 @ Aug 13 2010, 10:21 AM) If you would like to invest in brampton or missisauga send me a email i can give u number and name

Nav

Hi Nav,

Thanks for your reply. My email is [email protected]. My number (416) 929-6821 x 2.

The last I looked in Brampton and Mississauga for investment property, the prices of the home were much higher than Guelph and Cambridge where I have invested now but with much similar rents. Thus I still considered Guelph and Cambridge a winner.

Your name seem familiar. Were by any chance a former member of PIC?

nav1940

Registered
QUOTE (Habari @ Aug 16 2010, 11:39 AM)

• Hi Nav,

Thanks for your reply. My email is [email protected]. My number (416) 929-6821 x 2.

The last I looked in Brampton and Mississauga for investment property, the prices of the home were much higher than Guelph and Cambridge where I have invested now but with much similar rents. Thus I still considered Guelph and Cambridge a winner.

Your name seem familiar. Were by any chance a former member of PIC?

Hi Habari

No I was not a member of Pic. Just a member rein.

Nav