Inviting Thomas Beyer to Toronto

manojsingh

Registered
Sep 18, 2008
Brampton
Dear Thomas,

By this forum we want to say you Thank you. I learned a lot from your post. I appreciate your advice and always look forward to read your post. I on behalf of members from Ontario want to invite you so that we can learn something more in person when you will speak here. I also request other REIN members who support my belief to request Thomas to come Ontario.

Dec 15, 2008
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 19 2009, 10:24 AM) Dear Thomas,

By this forum we want to say you Thank you. I learned a lot from your post. I appreciate your advice and always look forward to read your post. I on behalf of members from Ontario want to invite you so that we can learn something more in person when you will speak here. I also request other REIN members who support my belief to request Thomas to come Ontario.

I am with you on this. There is lot to be learned especially for new investors. Thomas hope you could come in one of the meetings here in Toronto. It would be much appreciated.

Tony Mandrique

markl

Registered
Oct 1, 2007
Toronto
Just being a contrarian here I attended the Edmonton All Day work shop in Jan and Mr Beyer was present and was speaking with everyone. I think you should grab a seat sale and go out and make the trek. You might even to offer to buy him a coffee or a meal. And thanks to the recession plane tickets are reasonably priced so I would say hop on plane and go and see him

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

EdRenkema

Registered
Sep 18, 2007
Beamsville, Ontario
QUOTE (markl @ Feb 19 2009, 12:25 PM) Just being a contrarian here I attended the Edmonton All Day work shop in Jan and Mr Beyer was present and was speaking with everyone. I think you should grab a seat sale and go out and make the trek. You might even to offer to buy him a coffee or a meal. And thanks to the recession plane tickets are reasonably priced so I would say hop on plane and go and see him

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Like Meatloaf said: -you took the words right out of my mouth- Mark, I`ll be in Calgary on March 16th.

Maybe the great Mark Loefler will make time to have a coffee with me???

Thanks for all the kind words .. I`ll have a chat with Don and Russell after my 30 minute presentation in Calgary and Edmonton on March 16 and 17 .. and we`ll see what their schedule for Ontario looks like ..

Since we used to live there (Guildwood below Scarborough Bluffs, near Guildwood Inn) from late 1992 to 1995 for 3 years I always love to come back .. and walk along the Beaches Boardwalk, for example .. and take in the art that we were unable to take in when we lived there as cash was tight, IBM schedule hectic and kids too small ..

JoefromTO

REIN Member
Oct 1, 2008
Toronto, eh!
Thomas is coming to town? I`m in

Apr 16, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Feb 19 2009, 01:24 PM) Dear Thomas,

I would like to bring this post back to Life.

Having Thomas speak at an Ontario meeting would be incredible!

He would be a great participant for an upcoming panel discussion.

...thoughts from other members?

CarrieKoch

Registered
Apr 9, 2009
Barrie, ON
QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Oct 4 2009, 10:58 PM) I would like to bring this post back to Life.

Having Thomas speak at an Ontario meeting would be incredible!

He would be a great participant for an upcoming panel discussion.

...thoughts from other members?

I was thinking the same thing when I was doing my survey yesterday after the weekend...Thomas needs to speak at an Ontario REIN meeting!!

thejules

REIN Member
Oct 23, 2007
Barrie/Orillia/Woodstock
Yeah Thomas! I think that it`s about time that you had some stage time at an Ontario REIN Meeting. Your talk on Multi-family investing, and investing in general, would be a real benefit for all of us attending REIN Meetings in Toronto. I remember your talk a few years ago. I think it`s time for a refresher. So what do you say??

BrianPersaud

Registered
Sep 27, 2007
Toronto
QUOTE (thejules @ Oct 5 2009, 07:54 PM) Yeah Thomas! I think that it`s about time that you had some stage time at an Ontario REIN Meeting. Your talk on Multi-family investing, and investing in general, would be a real benefit for all of us attending REIN Meetings in Toronto. I remember your talk a few years ago. I think it`s time for a refresher. So what do you say??

Going to an Alberta REIN meeting is really fun...it`s the heartland of REIN and it probably has 2x as many people at the meetings. I really recommend going down and booking some time with Thomas yourself.

Don`t talk about climate change though

Trizzy

Registered
Oct 1, 2009
Kitchener ON
I second this. I am a relatively new member, but I can attest to his ernest, sincere and thoughtful responses to any predicament you may find yourself in. If you we`re to talk here, you would have both of my ears.

..Hell, maybe i`ll make a bold move and spare the expense to visit wherever you may choose to venue. `Bout time I saw some of my own country anyway..