Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is There a Real Estate Investor Club of Calgary?

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
Anyone interested in creating a Calgary Mastermind Investment Group? (like the one in Hamilton?)

Canal145

Registered
QUOTE (UTCVenturesLtd @ Oct 10 2009, 02:54 AM) In 1995, i help form an investment club for "stocks" with a lady who had 6 other investment clubs going that members met in her house. Initially we just met for a period before actually doing a working hands on stock investment club. After that 3 of us involved went on to create our own investment club with 32 members. It was a good learning curve and very low cost. We put in $500 each and the idea was that we give our club a year to produce results and then we would add to the kitty.
I think a real estate club would be ideal to meet, share ideas and maybe even do some joint ventures!
I think a calgary real estate investment club would be a great idea. I think all calgary investors need to get together to share ideas and thoughts with each-other. We need to build strong relationships.

Canal145

Registered
QUOTE (UTCVenturesLtd @ Dec 2 2009, 02:58 AM) I see that you came from the USA in 2005. I came from Canton, Ohio where the Football Hall of Fame is, in 1959. I was 4 then so had very little choice in the matter!
I wonder if there is enough interest to get a group started? I am good for Monday nights. There is a Tim Hortons at Centre St. and 40th Ave N. 7pm to 8pm works for me! I see that there is a Mastermind Group being formed in Hamilton, Ont. currently that is on the Real Estate Discussion Forum with a core group coming together.

Oh your originally from the states, I am very familiar with Canton I have visited their a couple times to check out a few Ohio State football games. I think that would be great, that time and location works well with me, now we need to get more people on board. I am a new investor yet to buy a property but I want to learn everything I need to know before I make my first purchase. I think a real estate group would benefit new and already established Calgary real estate investors.

Canal145

Registered
QUOTE (UTCVenturesLtd @ Dec 2 2009, 03:17 PM) Let`s run with 7pm at the Tim Horton`s Centre St and 40th Ave N. Anyone else interested, come on down. Looking forward to this Monday, Dec 7th!

Consider taking some of REIN`s training. It just happens to be on sale right now so this is the best time to purchase a pkg.

I have 3 Alberta projects and 4 Sask ones currently. All have their own stories.

(I wonder if you have ever been to the Amish country outside of Canton? The country fresh food at Walnut Creek, Oh is awesome! Never tasted better anywhere else!)

No I have not been to the amish side of Canton, just to the stadium. That sounds perfect I will be there this monday at 7pm at the Tim Hortons I think this can grow if people are serious. Which Rein training were you talking about?

Canal145

Registered
QUOTE (UTCVenturesLtd @ Dec 3 2009, 04:42 AM) I think Walnut Creek is about an hr`s drive from Canton. I just remember that it was close enough to veer off in the direction to see it. Have not been there since i was around 9 i think.

I will have the black jacket.jeans and will look better in person! hohoho I am trying to get two others i know to attend as well who are involved in real estate. It would be nice to fill up a table or two!

This is the link to the awesome bargains... http://www.reincanada.com/blowout.aspx The ACRE one is what I have, formally called Quickstart. You will see that it is going fast!

Hello, I was just wondering if we were still on for tomorrow night for the investor meeting at the Tim`s on centre and 40th. I might not bring much to the table but I want to help any way that I can and learn at the same time. I took a look at your website and I see you are an established investor and I feel like this investors group will be avery good thing for calgary investors and those who want to invest. See you tomorrow..

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
It was great to meet you! There just isn`t much interest in Calgary to have a weekly coffee meeting.
You did well with that condo flip! I think that you will do very well as time goes on!
The coffee meetings did open up a few doors of opportunity which was nice to see.
All the best!
Dean

Anyone interested in creating a Calgary Mastermind Investment Group? (like the one in Hamilton?)

Top Bottom