Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s nearly time for Millionaire Mind Intensive ! - Any good?

gwasser

Registered
Hi I read the book " Secrets of the Millionaire Mind", which was not bad. It included an offer for attending the "Millionaire Mind Intensive ! " in Vancouver this April. It`s for free and so I signed up initially. Now I am having second thoughts since I will have to spend money to fly to Vancouver and book a hotel. Not only that, it takes at least (including travel) four(4) days of my valuable time.

So the question is, did anyone attend this seminar and was it worth it?

The course is offered by the author`s (T. Harv Eker) organization called "Peak Potentials Training".

Grant

Registered
I guess the question is, why is it free? Are they just going to use the whole time to try to sell you something while not teaching anything? I`m not saying it`s bad (I have no experience with it), but it`s just something to keep in mind. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

gaffleck

Registered
I`ve been and it was an excellent program. There is plenty of great content and practical tools for changing your money blueprint. Yes there are opportunities to sign up for additional courses but that`s up o the individual. My wife actually dragged me there and I was very skeptical. Now I rave about Peak Potentials Training. They are the #1 personal development company in the world for good reason.... they are very good at what they do. My recommendation... have an open mind and just go.

Geoff

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
you are your own god ..

be prepared to be sold LOADS of follow-on stuff by Harv and his fellow co-presenters .. they teach you just enough to be interested ..

RebeccaBryan

Registered
I agree with Thomas, I have been to a few motivational seminars that were free. They do them because they always get a certain percentage of people that will go on to buy their pricey material. Does it have value? The bottom line is, none of these kinds of things have value if you don`t take action.

Remember what Don always tells us. Don`t be a Seminar Grad, bouncing from one seminar to another, but never taking action.

They have excellent presenters that get you all motivated, but give you little information. Just enough to wet your lips, and then they pour on the "buy buy buy" our product and try and give you the guilt trip if you walk out the back door.

GarthChapman

Registered
I think the question is - "What is it that you expect to learn that motivated you to sign up"?

I went years ago and found it was a good program, with, as Geoff puts it "practical tools for changing your money blueprint". If you need to adjust how you deal with and think about money in order to become successful then it is a great way to get that started.

If not - how would it help you and how would the investment of time be worth it?

bluerockgroup

Registered
Godfried

I too have been both interested in going plus had the MMI Weekend recommended to me by some highly respected friends. I believe that they got a lot out of the program without buying anything besides the original book. They also highly recommended doing the weekend with you spouse as having both of you on the same page really helps.

As for the actual event, I there is one the weekend before (April 18-20) in Calgary so switch events if you can and save all the cost of flights, hotels and take food.

I don`t think I`ll personally make it as it conflicts with a REIN Condo workshop in edmonton that weekend so please report back on how you found event.

Cheers,
Grant

lewatson

Registered
I was given a great piece of advice before going to MMI - leave your credit card at home. I also discovered it was worth sitting at the end of the aisle near an exit door because the info-mercials start 30 minutes before every break and the breaks aren`t that long to being with.

While there was some good material presented there were more things that left a bad taste in my mouth. My advice would be to go in with your eyes and ears wide open and keep replaying Don`s voice asking "What`s behind the curtain?"

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hi

I went to the Millionaire Mind Intensive and I highly recommend it. Yes, they do try to sell you other courses, but if you have any old baggage, any issues hanging around you on how you think and act around money, issues that hold you back from doing what you dream of, you should go.

The trainer does a lot of hands-on exercises so I peeled off more layers of the onion, went deeper than I ever had before around old issues I have/had around how I handle money.

Keep an open mind, participate 100%, stay for the whole time and discipline yourself not to take out your credit card...unless you find their other courses of value to you. I got a lot out of Peak Potentials` Wizard camp and Warrior camp. Highly recommended!

Cheers
Margaret

kenko

Registered
I have been there before. I would say it`s a good program overall. However, must keep your mind open. And it`s pretty good idea to leave your credit card at home, as they still do quite a bit of selling. Overall, the course is good for discover yourself deeper. Don`t just get annoy by their constant selling and stick to the end.

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (kenko @ Mar 5 2008, 11:59 PM) I have been there before. I would say it`s a good program overall. However, must keep your mind open. And it`s pretty good idea to leave your credit card at home, as they still do quite a bit of selling. Overall, the course is good for discover yourself deeper. Don`t just get annoy by their constant selling and stick to the end.

My husband and I have been to various seminars over the years and prior to joining REIN 1.5 years ago were seminar grads... Of all the seminars we went to Millionaire Mind Intensive was one of the better ones and we were glad we went. Over the years we have recommended it to friends. I think it is a great program.

As said in this post, it is a great idea to leave your credit card at home and not get caught in the selling frenzy.

geoffjulie

Registered
I can`t help to notice that anyone that "actually attended" had good things to say about Millionaire Mind and they recomended attending. Only the ones that assumed they knew what it was about were skeptical.

It absolutely allowed both Julie and I to shed alot of our existing "hang-ups" about money and our relation to it. The course is about you and your relationship and mind set about money...you are given the opportunity to change some of that if you wish. They will sell you ...and sell you good.... For us, we needed that motivation to take a chance on more courses - all of which were an important part of our journey - none of which I regret or would think of changing.

P.S Some of the methods Peak Potentials use to sell and market to people are brilliant and we use those methods in our Real Estate business.

ONLY MY OPINION- DO IT

sincerely
Geoff Hoffman

MeganH

Registered
I haven`t been but heard good things about it. Just wanted to point out that they have a seminar in Calgary in April I think it is.
Megan

Top Bottom