Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joined REIN at the Toronto ACRE Event!

CaesarPua

Registered
Hi everyone,

I joined REIN on the weekend and I already know it will be the smartest financial move of my life! The weekend was filled with so much useful information and a great place to develop long-term business contacts and friends.

Anyway, I`m sure there are others out there in my shoes, so if anyone is interested in keeping in touch and inspiring each other to succeed through sharing suggestions, learnings, contacts, experiences, etc., I would love to do so too.

For example: I will be booking an appointment with Jas Grewal at the Mortgage Centre and will share my experience with others. (He`s a tax lawyer so I`m killing two birds with one stone :) )

Here`s my contact information for those that would like to keep in touch: [email protected]

At the event, Don mentioned that 3.5 out of 5 individuals take action based on the ACRE program. I intend on improving this percentage right now

Sincerely,

Caesar Pua

JoeRagona

Registered
Congratulations Ceasor..

You will more impressed with the on-going meetings you will attend.

Good luck on your journey.

I wanted to thank all of those that came by the REMA booth also on the weekend.

TodorYordanov

Registered
QUOTE (CanRulez @ Apr 20 2009, 12:20 PM) it will be the smartest financial move of my life! The weekend was filled with so much useful information and a great place to develop long-term business contacts and friends.

Absolutely, believe it.

Welcome to REIN.

koffeedan

Registered
Ceasar,Just like you, I am newly minted, as of Friday night. I was really impressed by Don and his team, and the whole crowd. We are really happy to have found a working system, based on logic and numbers, and not hope and prayers. Enough to satisfy my accountant wife, who is fully on board with this venture.

After trying my hand at different things, I think I finally found what I was looking for, and hope to see you at the meetings.

Good luck in your venture.

Dan Herard

gregg

REIN Member
Congrats Ceasar,Welcome from `Roockie of the Year` - 2008 Ontario REIN! It has been a great ride for me and I am sure it will be as rewarding for you since you decided to take action. Good luck in the future and if there is anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected]

Gregg

QUOTE (koffeedan @ Apr 20 2009, 01:10 PM) Ceasar,

Just like you, I am newly minted, as of Friday night. I was really impressed by Don and his team, and the whole crowd. We are really happy to have found a working system, based on logic and numbers,
and not hope and prayers
. Enough to satisfy my accountant wife, who is fully on board with this venture.

After trying my hand at different things, I think I finally found what I was looking for, and hope to see you at the meetings.

Good luck in your venture.

Dan Herard

oligu

Registered
Hi Cesar,

Congratulations!! We joined REIN at last year`s Quick Start. It has been a fantastic experience. We also live close to Square One area and would love to meet you and share experience and ideas with you. Please give us a call and let`s introduce each other.

All the best wishes and keep in touch!

kboughen

REIN Member
QUOTE (CanRulez @ Apr 20 2009, 12:20 PM) Here`s my contact information for those that would like to keep in touch: [email protected]
Well done Caesar,

I have seen many people make huge progress after the ACRE weekend.

There is a great group of REIN members, specializing in Hamilton properties, that get together monthly. They are a great group to associate with, even if you don`t choose Hamilton as your investment choice. I will send more info to your email address.

tdrealestate

Registered
QUOTE (CanRulez @ Apr 20 2009, 10:20 AM) Hi everyone,

I joined REIN on the weekend and I already know it will be the smartest financial move of my life! The weekend was filled with so much useful information and a great place to develop long-term business contacts and friends.

Anyway, I`m sure there are others out there in my shoes, so if anyone is interested in keeping in touch and inspiring each other to succeed through sharing suggestions, learnings, contacts, experiences, etc., I would love to do so too.

For example: I will be booking an appointment with Jas Grewal at the Mortgage Centre and will share my experience with others. (He`s a tax lawyer so I`m killing two birds with one stone :) )

Here`s my contact information for those that would like to keep in touch: [email protected]

At the event, Don mentioned that 3.5 out of 5 individuals take action based on the ACRE program. I intend on improving this percentage right now

Sincerely,

Caesar Pua
Hi Caesar

I to joined REIN on the same weekend, and with all this information at the meeting it`s hard not to take action, and planning to meet a mortgage broker to discuss my vision in person. I wish you the best of luck and I will join you to help to improve this percentage.

You and any other one else are able to contact me

[email protected]

Regards

Terry

Top Bottom