Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JV Partner

TSCRealEstate

Registered
LeducLakebanner-1024.jpg
[*]Investing in Real Estate? [*]Looking to attract that JV Partner to help you reach your personal belize?
[*]Are you looking for a place to park your finances and reap the benefits of an historic and unprecedented real estate storm?
Allow me to introduce myself, the name is Shane Christensen a proud member of REIN since spring of 2007. Folks I want to draw your attention to an oft unmentioned jewel south of Edmonton, the city of Leduc. While the storm rages in northeast Edmonton, Leduc is quietly humming along enjoying the benefits of the ripple effect of our capital city in addition its own economic fundamentals that make this the city truly an ideal place to park and allow your financial dreams become a reality.

Leduc is enjoying the benefits of Port Alberta (link: Edmonton International Airport - Port Alberta), continued growth of Nisku (link: Nisku Oilfield Park) one of the largest oilfield industrial sectors in North America, nestled just north of Leduc, and just east of the International Airport. The fundamentals do not stop here folks!! Phenomenal infrastructure growth, population increases, a new recreation facility to be constructed, all equalling one thing, people are coming and they need a place to live....and... houses cash flow in Leduc!!

How do I know all of this? Quite simple, I have made it my business. It is paramount to your success!! The fact that I am a resident of this fine community and have been for over twenty years truly makes me an expert in this region.

We are both looking for a symbiotic relationship!!!

My ideal JV partner will be one;
  • whom has money to invest
  • understands the economic principals of the region
  • is prepared to park their money for five to seven yearsdesires to be an informed silent partnerpotentially be willing to invest in multiple propertiesWhat is in this for you;ROIUtilization of my knowledge of the regionHaving a sophisticated investor working in a partnership, a relationship to help you reach your belizeI am the property manager, a hands on approach to managing our very tangible assets
Do these credentials peak your curiosity? Truly I encourage you to get in contact with me... SOON!! The breather that this market currently is riding provides some very ripe real estate deals. The rents have not changed, the vacancies have not changed. It breaks my heart to see so much money being left on the table right now. This market breather will not last!! Lets move forward.. the fundamentals are still in play.

Sincerely

Shane Christensen
TSC Venture Real Estate
[email protected]
780 975 1493
Wealth Creation by working smarter, not harder

Top Bottom