Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Mastermind Group

BenSanderson

Registered
Hey everybody,
The next meeting of the KWC Investors Group has been scheduled for the evening of Tuesday, October 5th. As always, it`s open to anyone who is interested or actively involved in investing in Ontario`s number one region! We meet at the Williams near Costco in Kitchener to share stories, strategies, tips and tricks over coffee and munchies - always casual, always informative!

Date: Tuesday, October 5th
Time: 7:00 PM
Address: Williams Fresh Cafe, 4500 King St. East, Kitchener

I do keep an active mailing list to notify people directly about upcoming meetings. If you would like to be added to this list, feel free to let me know at [email protected].

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Violinfather

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Sep 27 2010, 10:07 AM) Hey everybody,
The next meeting of the KWC Investors Group has been scheduled for the evening of Tuesday, October 5th. As always, it`s open to anyone who is interested or actively involved in investing in Ontario`s number one region! We meet at the Williams near Costco in Kitchener to share stories, strategies, tips and tricks over coffee and munchies - always casual, always informative!

Date: Tuesday, October 5th
Time: 7:00 PM
Address: Williams Fresh Cafe, 4500 King St. East, Kitchener

I do keep an active mailing list to notify people directly about upcoming meetings. If you would like to be added to this list, feel free to let me know at [email protected].

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Please add me to the mailing list for the next meeting. [email protected]

Thanks,

Mark

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (Violinfather @ Oct 6 2010, 12:48 PM)
Please add me to the mailing list for the next meeting. [email protected]

Thanks,

Mark

No problem, Mark - I've added your name to our mailing list.

We had a great turnout this past Tuesday evening. Thanks to everyone who attended!

hsamby

Registered
Hello everyone,

Good to see this forum. Please let me know when is the next meeting. I live in Kitchener.

Harry

Top Bottom