Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Mastermind Group

Alice

REIN Member
Hi Ben,

Thanks for organizing this group. I`m interested in coming as well. Please let me know when and where. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Alice

BenSanderson

Registered
Hey folks,

Eddy, you and Xing have been added to the mailing list.

Alice, please email me at [email protected] so that I can add your email address to our mailing list, thanks!

And thanks everyone, for your interest in our rapidly expanding Investors Group!

Ben

MacGraham

Registered
Hi Ben,

My Name is Mac Graham. I am the co-founder of Top-Notch Properties, a Real Estate investment company based out of Kitchener specializing the Wholesaling. My partner Rich Szasz and I would be very happy to start building a Mastermind Group here in the Region. I can also think of 3 or 4 other people who would like to be involved. Give a call 519-721-7254.

Mac

Mac Graham

General Manager

Top-Notch Properties

[email protected]

QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Jun 9 2009, 04:52 PM)
Hey everyone,

After having a great experience with the Hamilton Mastermind Group last month, I am now wondering if there are any KWC REIN members that have formed or are forming a similar group for their area?

I've searched the forums and haven't found any evidence of a KWC "Mastermind" Group, but I, for one, would be eager to get going with one.

Any interested parties out there?

Ben

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone!

Andrew, Neil and Mac - you have all been added to the mailing list.

Eddy, I`ll be sending out proper invites soon, but for now here is the info for the next meeting:

When: Sunday, August 23rd at 7:00 P.M.
Where: Williams Coffee Pub at 4500 King Street East, Kitchener

Hope to see everyone there!

Ben

KULA

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Registered
Hi all,

Would love to get involved. Aug 23rd - I am on vacation so please e-mail me on my rein space with dates.

Niran Kulathungam

tahani

REIN Member
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Jul 25 2009, 03:10 PM) Hi everyone!

Andrew, Neil and Mac - you have all been added to the mailing list.

Eddy, I`ll be sending out proper invites soon, but for now here is the info for the next meeting:

When: Sunday, August 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

Ben

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Jul 25 2009, 03:10 PM) When: Sunday, August 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

Ben

Hi Ben,

I should be able to make this one and I`ll bring REMA with me for anyone wanting to analyze examples.

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (tahani @ Jul 30 2009, 05:31 AM)
would love to join the group. please add me in. my email is [email protected]

thanks

Hi Tahani,

I've added you to the mailing list. Thanks for your interest in the group!

Ben

AndrewTeeple

Registered
QUOTE (JDRInvestments @ Jun 11 2009, 10:30 PM) DONE! When I can get out to a meeting, it will be my pleasure to work the software for you.

I just work with numbers and analyzing all day so I think it`s a total benefit to use if you want to play around with scenarios.

Until we all meet..

Hi Everybody,

I am definitely interested. I own several properties in Waterloo and have connections with many similar landlords, property managers, realtor`s, etc. All groups to date have been very informal. I think it is a great idea to formalize this.

Let me know how you want to move forward.

Cheers,

Andrew

lbanh

Registered
I would be interested also.
However, I`m in Toronto. Can likely make it to the occasional KWC group meetings if held in KWC.
If held in Toronto, I can definitely come out on a regular basis.
Please include me in any emails on upcoming meetings.
Thanks.
Le

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi Andrew and Le,

If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email me at [email protected]. I`m getting quite a few requests now, so I will only be able to use an email list (as opposed to the REIN message system) to keep people updated on upcoming meetings.

Thanks,

Ben

Oli

Registered
I`ll be present at the august 23rd meeting... anyone else from Toronto planning on going and interested in carpooling (or renting a car and splitting costs) can email me at lordeagle2000 a t HOTmail dot com.

Sorry for making the email hard to read, but this forum is publicly accessible, and spam engines love to crawl them and grab addresses

~Oli

frdm35

REIN Member
QUOTE (PeggyDupont @ May 18 2010, 06:55 AM)
Hello Ben,

We would also be interested to attend. Could you please send me the details at [email protected] ?

Thank you!

Peggy

I would be interested in attending as well. Please post the details of the next meeting date and location.

Manjula

Registered
Would love to be at the next meeting as well, I`ll email you my address,

thanks

Top Bottom