Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitimat BC investors?

joe123

Registered
I am thinking of investing in Kitimat. Cheap housing. Good wages from what I have heard. Smelter expanision and need for more workers. Anybody agree? Disagree?

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Before jumping in, I recommend that you take your Goldmine Scorecard and get those questions answered right away.

They will help you identify if they have a REAL future or just a `hoped for` future.

joe123

Registered
Thanks Don, I`m thinking of getting it tattooed on my forearm
style_emoticons
Now that would be a true Rein member?

jonnyju29

Registered
QUOTE (joe123 @ Nov 1 2008, 11:27 PM) Thanks Don, I`m thinking of getting it tattooed on my forearm
Now that would be a true Rein member?

My partner and I are looking into Kitimat as a strong potential investment town. It will be our first investment property.

Jack

Registered
In terms of long-term population growth, the B.C. government identified the Squamish-Lillooet regional district as the leader over the next two decades by a wide margin. This district`s four municipalities are Lillooet, Pemberton, Squamish, and Whistler.

In second place was the Fraser Valley, which includes Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, etc.

In third place was Greater Vancouver, which is Vancouver and the 50 or so surrounding bedroom communities.

Again - these are just government-made population forecasts, which may or may not take into account expected infrastructure improvements, expected job creation, etc.

joe123

Registered
I too have been looking into Kitimat. A little nervous though. Their population is small, and has been negative population growth the past couple of years. Alcan has issues too.... I`m sitting and waiting.

KimFranz

REIN Member
I have a client that I do bookkeeping for - she owns a trailer park in Kitimat - if anyone wants to buy it I am sure she would be more than happy to sell it to you!!!

Kim

Top Bottom