Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Know a good investment Realtor in Edmonton?

TimRohwer

Registered
Hi All,

I`m a new REIN member waiting for my registration to be activated. I`m coming out to Edmonton on Tuesday and have been trying to find a realtor who knows what a "sophisticated investor" wants. Can anyone give me a name? Thanks for any help-- Tim Rohwer

LornaRush

Registered
I highly recommend Rosanna Mazzuca. you can contact her at her email [email protected] I know a lot of investors that have use her and are very happy with her service and her understanding of what investors need as she is an investor herself.
Good luck!
style_emoticons

GarthChapman

Registered
Try Murray Zelinski of Realty Corp Inc. at 780-963-8361. He is a REIN member and Investor who knows the market well.

RichardCanfield

Registered
QUOTE (TimRohwer @ Feb 25 2008, 12:44 AM) Hi All,

I`m a new REIN member waiting for my registration to be activated. I`m coming out to Edmonton on Tuesday and have been trying to find a realtor who knows what a "sophisticated investor" wants. Can anyone give me a name? Thanks for any help-- Tim Rohwer

Hi Tim,

Hopefully one of these resources worked for you. In the event is didn`t I might suggest you contact Ayaaz Kassam at www.ayaaz.com he is a REIn member and successful realtor/investor in Edmonton. I am in the process of getting my licence in a effort to facilitate creative deals with investors. If you want so further assistance I will be able to provide that in May. Hope it all works out for you and Glad to hear your buying in Edmonton!

Cheers

lloydki

Registered
Saw your search for a good realtor and decided to self promote - I am a realtor for 8 yrs, top 5% of all Edmonton Realtors, born and raised in Edm. And am a REIN Member and Investor.

If interested, give me a call 780-233-9933

Kirsty Lloyd
Royal LePage Arteam Realty

www.kirstylloyd.com

Grant

Registered
Hi,

Have you tried using the search feature? Click here to read an article with some tips on how to search effectively. There are a ton of threads relating to Realtors, particularly in Edmonton.

Cheers!

stepchuk

REIN Member
I would recommend Eva Comeau with Sterling Real Estate. She is a fellow investor, and we have purchased over 15 properties with her. I live out of town, so she knows exactly what I`m looking for and finds it for me. Her # is 780-904-8678.

Top Bottom