Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Landlord Expense/ Tenant tracking programs

BlairClarke

Registered
hey i own a Macbook and would like to buy a program for teant tracking and expenses. just wondering if anyone out there could suggest a program that they are using! I would perfer if it were a Mac product since i have a macbook!

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
I believe Navaz Murji has publsihed a simple Excel worksheet here. It is all you need for a small porfolio and is easy to use. I don`t know for certain if Excel works on Macs, but understand that Macs can use Excel these days.

Start by looking in the download section, or resources. I can`t remember where it is. You can also search for Navaz.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

I have not tried this program myself, but they have both Mac and Windows versions.

TeXtra

There are also a couple of good web-based programs, but I cannot remember the names. Perhaps someone else can?

Regards,
Sherilynn

DaveL

Registered
You could also pay a small fee for windows VPS and use whatever software you want from your mac...

ThePropertyAccountant

Registered
I am a reseller of a property management software system. It has tenant tracking, rent rolls, receivables, payables, expense tracking, work orders, role based security, web portals, unlimited users, and so much more. All at a very affordable price, with an easy to use interface. Designed in Canada, so it deals with all Canadian tax issues (GST/HST).

View a brief demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02Hb-SirCY

Contact me at [email protected] or phone me at 604-818-7747

John

Top Bottom